I'm a Paul Heyman Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orlando Jordan has been released too! :D

WWE is rolling in cash. Its not a big risk to them. They've sunk far more money in far more risky things. Compared to the WBF I'd say Punk is a far better bet.

Jesus, what the heck was Vince thinking with the WBF anyway? "Gotta get the untapped audience for competitive male bodybuilding contests."

Mcmahon was thinking he can rule the world.His ego was so big he though he could compete with the NFL.

TNA just had an X-division ppv and it's getting praised even by EB.....Yet they released an X-division tag-team and OJ(could be used as a filler jobber for X-division matches)!?

I guess there starting there roster-cut that Dixie's mother wan't to do!?

Damn...I'll miss seeing those guys on Impact. :csad:

Orlando Jordan has been released too! :D

Damn...I don't give a s***. :funny: As long as EY is still there...he's still there right? He is? Good. He's the funny one.

TNA just had an X-division ppv and it's getting praised even by EB.....Yet they released an X-division tag-team and OJ(could be used as a filler jobber for X-division matches)!?

I guess there starting there roster-cut that Dixie's mother wan't to do!?

Gen Me claim they ASKED to be released. Whether thats true or not who knows but those involved but I wouldn't be shocked if they asked to leave.

Jesus, what the heck was Vince thinking with the WBF anyway? "Gotta get the untapped audience for competitive male bodybuilding contests."

He was high on his own a**holey smugness.

[YT]d21l0bCUozg[/YT]

hoping we get more to this story on raw tonight :awesome:

Joey Styles recently tweeted

"Tonight on Raw, the now-reinstated & controversial @CMPunk will have a live microphone in hand at 9PM ET on USA Network when Raw kicks off!"

Vince to CM Punk: You actually got people talking about the WWE again. Go out and make even MORE of an impression!

i hope they can reach a deal with punk, he's too valuable to lose

And now we watch CM Punk turn a single mic into solid gold. Abracadabra.

so....apparently I missed a lot...doesn't mean I'm back, just means Im interested in what the man has to say

People don't know what Punk meant by "I don't mean you people because you don't count..."

Slight boo... but it it didn't seem like an insult.

Having this in Boston is smart. A great location for Punk to work from.

Seriously, if they get Punk to stay, better run with this. As someone said before, this angle is a chance to really make a new star. A comparison was made before that this could be like a new Austin, and it's not too far off, IMO. Austin was made during a time where the everyman was kinda sick of the higher ups in their lives, and Austin was someone they got to see beat up their boss for the world to see and they loved it. In this day, there's always rumors that the people aren't being told the whole story in many facets besides WWE. Politics, tv, news, even the everyman in their day to day work lives. And now they've got someone out there who is speaking their mind and not taking any more ****? They need to snap it up and run with it as far as they can.

hmmm...Im wondering if he hasn't resigned already

he looks like a man content to do either or....he can walk away now and be happy or stick around and be happy and get paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"