Excuse me! EXCUSE ME! I'm The Wrestling Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys weren't kidding when you said The ppv was going to have a lot of worthless filler.

If Cena does win the rumble....I really hope it's Miz/Morrison/Cena triple threat match.

Why eve?Really couldn't just be a triple threat with Nattie retaining.

Maybe they gave it to Eve so she can be a transitional champ fed to Kong and Kong wins the title setting up Beth or Natalya chasing her? Thats all I got.

ok what was divas match point - i thoguht it had a purpose if kong was gonna debut but she did'nt

could of done that on RAW

instead could of done daniel bryan/debiase us title match or melina/natalya title match instead

Now that I think about it, I think Eve just got the win so Kong can kill her, take the belt, and kill all the lesser divas while being built up, saving Natalya and Beth as contenders to take her down for later.

Be crazy if Kong entered the Rumble and eliminated some big names. Great way to get her over.

Now that I think about it, I think Eve just got the win so Kong can kill her, take the belt, and kill all the lesser divas while being built up, saving Natalya and Beth as contenders to take her down for later.

Be crazy if Kong entered the Rumble and eliminated some big names. Great way to get her over.

OK, Corre and Nexus sent back...
#2 Daniel Bryan!

Punk and Bryan start it off? This should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"