Scars And Disfigurements

Punisher Rising

Mechanical Psychopath
Reaction score
Yep, a thread to discuss those unhealed patches of skin on our bodies that always look so out of place. I have a fascination of sorts with scarring, and always enjoy reading scar stories. Have any of your own you'd like to share? As The Joker would say, "Wanna know how I got these scars?"

I have my share of scars:

-A small slash on my left eyebrow from crashing into a vase when I was about 2 (I actually kind of like how this scar looks on me).

-A scar on my left elbow I got when I was somewhere between 4-6 years old after I jumped off of a bed and hit a railing on it.

-Scars on my right thumb and left knee from when broken glass cut them when I was about 10 after I accidently crashed into a glass door in a hotel.

-A scar just above my right thigh area (forgot how I got this one and when).

-A scar on my left leg after the skin got scraped by mistake when I helped move a large television set.

-A TON of pimple scars all over my forehead, a few on my cheeks and MANY all over my back area from popped pimples I had as a teen :o

I probably have a few more but this is what I remember for now.

Scar my my right eye...ran into a porch railing at age 8. Ouch :csad:

- Scar right above my left eyebrow. I got it from butting heads with my brother during a basketball game. It required 14 stitches.

- A inch or 2 above my right eyebrow. There's a scar from a football helmet. The new helmet would rub up against forehead all wrong. After the first two games of the season. When we do the end game lineup to shake hands with the other team. I would do it with my helmet off so the other team can see the blood that would flow down along the right side of my face. Eventually I ended up wearing a stupid bandanna under the helmet to get the perfect fit. And to soak up the blood when the band aid would fail. Good times. :o

- I have a scar on the right cheek of my face. If you were to brush your hand over it. You wouldn't feel it. But looking real close at it. You could see it as it is somewhat lighter than the rest of my face. I got it when I was really young like 8 or 9. One of my younger brothers threw the family cat at my face. :dry:

- I got few small scars around both my left & right fist. Some from fights, my old job, working out or me just ****in' up when working on the car, in the kitchen or whatever. Same goes for the small scars I have lined up along both my forearms.

- On my left leg. Right on the shin area. There's a scar from a mishap as a kid when I riding a bike. I was getting ready to stand up, or whatever you call it when your ass is no longer on the seat, while riding. My foot slipped and my shin scraped along the pedal.

-Scar on my fore head from getting hit in the head w/ a pipe when I was 14,
-scar on my eyebrow from falling on a cinder block when I was little
-tons of scars on elbows and knees, from various stupid childish acts
-Scars on my knuckles from years of abuse from boxing

have many scars all over me, usually just scratches that i didn't realize its there (anyone ever had that?)

but one of scars i know what exactly happen, i was in 8th grade at lunch(which was like 5 years ago), and i can take pain, so i had a couple of my "friends" who i told to punch my hand while i laid it on the table. so one of them took a swing and hit, ok nothing to worry about, then the other "friend" suggested to use a pen and stab my hand to see if i can take it, so i accepted the offer, then he did it, and felt no pain, then the first friend used his fist to slam the top of the pen and it pierce my hand
when i took a look at it, i see no blood, only cartilage, which freaked the crap out of me, then after 10 mins it started to bleed. now i have this scar

Little line under my lip from when I fell and hit a glass table when I was little.. bump on my lip from when I fell while roller blading when I was 8... 6 years ago, and mraks from excema.

Forgot about a scar I have inside my lip from a schoolyard accident I had when I was about 9 or 10, when I got tripped and my tooth tore into my lip.

Forgot about a scar I have inside my lip from a schoolyard accident I had when I was about 9 or 10, when I got tripped and my tooth tore into my lip.
That happened to my friend playing football. He got popped so hard...

Massive scar going down my chest from heart surgery.
Scar on my wrist from the time a needle snapped in half when it was injected-Thanks Doctor!
Scar on my right thigh-have no idea how I got that???

Ignoring my biggest, most noticeable one:

--I have a scar on my side [which is now well over a foot long] from hip surgery when I was first born.

--I have a scar on my chin from when I was like, 6 or so and I tried to rollerskate, and I fell chin first onto the concrete. I usually try to keep some facial hair on my chin for that reason [that and my friends constantly tease me about the awesomeness of my cleft].

That happened to my friend playing football. He got popped so hard...

I had so much blood all over my mouth and hand from the fall, and couldn't have any food or drinks with a lot of salt so it wouldn't irritate the wound on my lip for a while.

I had so much blood all over my mouth and hand from the fall, and couldn't have any food or drinks with a lot of salt so it wouldn't irritate the wound on my lip for a while.
Yeah, that's what happened to him too... and me when I busted open my lip... but he needed stitches... I didn't.

I have a scar on my chin from when I had to use a whip against a li-- Wait, nevermind, that's Indiana Jones.

When I was 3-4 i broke a lot of bottles in the driveway then proceeded to walk on them because from what I remember I seen it on tv and thought I could do it...I did it, but with massive amounts of blood loss. I have a scar on the inside of my right ankle area shaped like a star. How I do not have them everywhere I do not know.

I believe that is it for me, now I'll just wait for someone to post Ledger's speech about how they got their scars...

/Scar on the side of my stomach from when I fell on a long metal stick sticking out of the ground as a kid. It impaled me. It hurt.

/On my shin from a skating accident

/Have another one which is right on my hairline(where it ends at the side). Don't know how I got that though.

/Loads of little ones all on my fingers from miscellaneous incidents.

/Palm of my hand from when I stabbed myself trying to do tricks with a butterfly knife.

/My forearm from when I tried to catch an arrow thrown at me. I wasn't successful.

/and finally one on the head of my Pocket Rocket.

I have a scar on my left knee from a surgery they had to do to repair a torn ACL.

My lower lip has taken a beating in my life between running into the forehead of my next door neighbor while in the first grade during recess (and getting knocked unconscious) and getting a soccer ball kicked there by a kid in the eighth grade which was swollen for 10 weeks (because my lower lip got torn up by my braces) I've gotten a fat lip there from pucks to basketballs to softballs to footballs to tennis balls to elbow checks and slaps in the face. You name it, I've kissed it and spat blood each time. I was teased for its size in junior and senior high school (fishlips, n---- lips) and to this day have facial hair to keep it from sticking out like a sore thumb on my face.

On another note, I have plenty of moles on my body thanks to genetics in which you could play a wicked game of connect-the-dots. I write this to advise you that if you have moles on your body that change in shape or color, go get it checked out by a dermatologist asap. (Now I'm done with my PSA)

Scar on my shin from when I dropped a pallet without stepping away first. Idiot.

/Scar on the side of my stomach from when I fell on a long metal stick sticking out of the ground as a kid. It impaled me. It hurt.

/On my shin from a skating accident

/Have another one which is right on my hairline(where it ends at the side). Don't know how I got that though.

/Loads of little ones all on my fingers from miscellaneous incidents.

/Palm of my hand from when I stabbed myself trying to do tricks with a butterfly knife.

/My forearm from when I tried to catch an arrow thrown at me. I wasn't successful.

/and finally one on the head of my Pocket Rocket.

:dry:

Small cuts on my arms from various (******ed) childhood injuries..

One on my chin from a bad shaving mishap...yeah.. :dry:

I've never gotten any stitches, thankfully.
I have. On my right ankle after cutting it on a jagged piece of glass that was apparently sticking out of a bag. Ouch. I have a scar there.
I also have two on the same leg from (stupidly) banging into random stuff growing up.
What can I say? I'm accident prone.

Small scar on left knee, and left arm. Haven't a clue what happened there...

My best one? Goes across my stomach. Restitching of an operation. Looked cool when I got it done, but then I became a uni student and now I have to work out more often before showing it off :(

I have a two inch scar next to my right elbow, due to a case of bursitis when I was in eighth grade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"