Scars And Disfigurements

My lower lip has taken a beating in my life between running into the forehead of my next door neighbor while in the first grade during recess (and getting knocked unconscious) and getting a soccer ball kicked there by a kid in the eighth grade which was swollen for 10 weeks (because my lower lip got torn up by my braces) I've gotten a fat lip there from pucks to basketballs to softballs to footballs to tennis balls to elbow checks and slaps in the face. You name it, I've kissed it and spat blood each time. I was teased for its size in junior and senior high school (fishlips, n---- lips) and to this day have facial hair to keep it from sticking out like a sore thumb on my face.

On another note, I have plenty of moles on my body thanks to genetics in which you could play a wicked game of connect-the-dots. I write this to advise you that if you have moles on your body that change in shape or color, go get it checked out by a dermatologist asap. (Now I'm done with my PSA)

That's a lot of balls to the face.

I have a few-inches-long scar on my right knee cap. I had vowed never to get stitches. I broke that vow. :(

i nearly severed the tip of my left pointer finger when i was 10 and got nerve damage and i still have a scar all the way around where they stitched it back together

i have 4 small scars on my abdomen from surgery this year, one right under my belly button, two on my ribcage and the last right under my breasts

i have a scar on my lip from when i was about 3 from a razor blade. i used to love sitting in the bathroom with my dad while he shaved and one day he left his razor out and i wanted to be as cool as i thought my dad was and pretended to shave. i dont remember much other than blood and not going to the hospital. it used to be kinda jagged but not so much anymore, you can barely feel it if you run a finger across it and you can't see it unless you're right in my face.

i have a diamond shaped scar on the inside of my left wrist from a broken dish as a kid

I have a few small scars and marks on my legs because I hike a lot and have tripped and scraped more times than I can count. My dad's a snake breeder too and I help him out so I've gotten some nasty snake bites on my hands and around my wrists, but I've never gotten stitches and they've pretty much healed.
The only major scar I have is on my stomach right around my abs going across because of surgery I had when I was a baby. Ugh, I hate it.

I have a scar above my right eye I got from a car crash.

Two small ones; one on my forehead I've had since I was a toddler (apparently I landed face-first on a cement step) and one on my thumb I've had for about half a year (got cut deep with a broken piece of tile).

-Large long scar on the right side of my abdomen from exploritory surgery.

-Nasty scar on my left index finger from where I almost chopped the end off with an axe.

-(My favorite) A small circular scar on my throat from where my father shot me with a paintball gun!

-One across my wrist from surgery to remove a bone spur.

Too many others to list.

The one on my knee from the 'scope surgery has almost faded.
Inside of my right elbow from being attacked by a wild cat.
Knuckle on my right hand from a machete.

One on my left shin, tried to do a trick on a bike, my foot slipped off the pedal and the pedal cut deep into my shin, needed stitches and all that, last day of school too.

Have another inside my right wrist from burning myself. Made some spaghetti one day and bringing the plate to the table accidently spilled some of the really hot sauce on my wrist. Kinda surprised it left a scar.

Another one on my right ankle for surgery to repair my partially severed achilles tendon last year. Training to run the Chicago marathon, moved onto the grass to avoid some pedestrians and didn't notice the broken liquor bottle, stepped on one end, then it flipped around and cut my ankle basically to the bone.

Scar on my right eyebrow where I was spanked by a bouncer and it popped! Literally, it popped, Claret everywhere!

Also got a scar on my hand where someone tried to glass me with a broken bottle in the face, but I put my hand up to protect myself.

I think I've got a scar on my head where some pissed up slapper stabbed me in the head with a Stiletto heel. It isn't visible though unless I've shaved my head.

Ahhhh the wonders of living in Essex :D

Ohh and countless scars on my knees and elbows and chins from when I used to do dirt jumping on my BMX. Needless to say, I wasn't very good!

Same sorta thing as a ho or ****e. But she wasn't literally a ****e, she was just some pissed up ***** who decided to do me with her heel! It hurt, ALOT the next day.

I have a pretty decent scar in my groin area from when I had a hernia surgery about 2 years back.

Scar between my eyes and under left eye from being hit in the face with one of those snap-lock steel gerters.

Also have a smaller scar, covered up by other scar, under left eye from a knife.

God wants my left eye. :(

Got some other scars too. Scars on a couple knuckles, one on a leg that I can't always find.

Last edited:
I have too many scars to list on their own (some good ones on my feet and hands from glass, knives, burns, falls, sharp pointing things, etc) so I will focus on the significant ones:

- right ankle, 6 inch scar from two surgeries
- Left eye - scar that continues from the corner of my eye from a dog bite (ended up with gauze and an eye patch for a whole summer)
- left forearm - scar from same dog attack
- can't bend right pinky finger straight due to football injury
- same pinky - knuckle crushed from a fight
- right shoulder pushed forward due to a fall. Actually I think it had more to do with not being put in a cast and being in sling for 3 months because the two fractures were in an unusual place.
- scar on top my scalp from getting accidentally hit in the head by bat.

I have too many scars to list on their own (some good ones on my feet and hands from glass, knives, burns, falls, sharp pointing things, etc) so I will focus on the significant ones:

- right ankle, 6 inch scar from two surgeries
- Left eye - scar that continues from the corner of my eye from a dog bite (ended up with gauze and an eye patch for a whole summer)
- left forearm - scar from same dog attack
- can't bend right pinky finger straight due to football injury
- same pinky - knuckle crushed from a fight
- right shoulder pushed forward due to a fall. Actually I think it had more to do with not being put in a cast and being in sling for 3 months because the two fractures were in an unusual place.
- scar on top my scalp from getting accidentally hit in the head by bat.

I have the exact same injury. It's ****ed, still can't bend it and straighten it properly.

Before my "plastic" surgery, which was basically setting in back in place, my knuckle was driven into my palm.

I find that finger shakes uncontrollably at times and is constantly aching. I have no problem bending it but it won't go straight.

Yea I never got mine reset, didn't think it was that bad. But now you can visibly see the difference between that knuckle and the rest. And when it is really cold it aches like hell.

Someone stabbed you in the face?!?! **** that ****.

I wasn't stabbed as much as having a knife poke me under the eye. Another 1/2 inch though and I'd have had some real problems. It was cool though, I was in the Navy at the time so a patch would've been fitting.

I just remembered another scar I have on my left kneecap, after I shaved a razor blade too hard along it (yes, I shave my legs, can't stand having body hair). It bled for a good while and the first bandage I used to cover it was practically doused in it when I removed it.

I have a scar on my medulla oblongata. The ladies think it's rugged.

Three one inch scars on my abdomen from my appendectomy.
One on my left forearm from having a mole removed.
I'm told I have one on my chin from a fall as a kid but I dont see it.

On the Fourth of July, my friends and I were screwing around, throwing bottle rockets off my back porch and one shot back up, hit my lower lip and exploded. Now I have a scar on my lower lip that's about half an inch long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"