The Wolverine In Place of Hugh Jackman?

Kit%2BHarington%2BGOTS%2BTGCS%2B4.jpg

Wolverine grocery shopping! GRRRR

I personally think they might turn him into Ultimate Cable and introduce Daken as the "new Wolverine". Jackman says its the last time he's sporting the claws. Well if he gets a robotic arm he would be without the clawS. I just don't get how they could recast Wolverine and keep it within the same continuity.

lol at the Kit suggestion. I'm still going with Nick Weschler from Revenge.

Why are people suggesting young, tall, good looking guys.

Wolverine is a short, old, ugly runt.

Maybe they want their Wolverine to be tall and good-looking and a bit younger-looking.

Scott Caan would be my choice for Wolverine.

Yet they hired Hugh Jackman which pretty much nailed the role.

But you guys are taking it to an extreme. Next you'll be trying to cast an androgynous, 6 foot 2, 18 year old.

Why not move close to the source material? We haven't had a physically comic accurate Logan yet.

But you guys are taking it to an extreme. Next you'll be trying to cast an androgynous, 6 foot 2, 18 year old.

Why not move close to the source material? We haven't had a physically comic accurate Logan yet.

More likely, you're taking your reaction to an extreme. People are just making suggestions which happens all the time to every A-list comic-book character.

In comic Logan looks like 50+, Jackman isn't even 50.
No one in place of Jackman.
Wolverine joins X-Men in 2000's. Next X-Men movies are in 80's and 90's. We don't need Wolverine in X-Men or X-Force.

Next actor for Wolverine role in reboot the whole serie, maybe after 2025.

wolverine is going to be recast sooner than some think.

Wolverine Is most popular character and is bigger than jackman.

Who knows anymore when wolverine joins the X-Men after the time travel "Reboot" of
DOFP.

Im very excited about a post-Xmen world without Jackman

The good thing about Jackman is that he is a great Wolverine but doesn't feel irreplaceable in any way.

it'll be tough seeing anyone else play him
but the right actor can nail it
Hardy may be the cliche and expected choice, but he would tear that s*** up

Why are people suggesting young, tall, good looking guys.

Wolverine is a short, old, ugly runt.

Are Harrington or Hirsch all that tall?... or good looking??

and it's funny, for all the talk about age, y'all realize Jackman was only like 31 when he started right?
Some people just got that weathered look

Last edited:
Jackman sure didn't though when he got the role. It may just be seeing how he has aged, but damn, he had a baby face in X1.

yeah I think it's mainly seeing him now that makes him look young then

cuz as a 31 year old currently, I cannot believe I'm the same age as him, he looks so ..rugged we'll say

Last edited:
Jackman is now saying that Tom Hardy is his choice. Tom Hardy is only 5'9 so he's actually the right height to play Logan. Jackman was great but I absolutely don't want another 6'2 actor in the role.

Why not just replace him with the actual Wolverine?

I think Kitsch would be excellent.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"