Inconvenient Heroes

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
In our world we see Heroes with special talents on the screen and in books, but in the world of this story they exist among us and are treat as celebrities, like rock star and movies stars, along with that comes the same trappings and the same pitfalls.

On a trip back from a World Heroes convention in Las Vegas, the plane carrying ten of the worlds top heroes is hit by a mysterious storm and driven off course, crash landing on an island. killing the co pilot and 2 stewardesses, all 10 heroes survived, along with the pilot and 1 stewardess.......

===============================================

Cast

Cmill216 as Agent 00216 - English spy with insecurity issues as the token black 00, has an alcohol problem due to over doing the Martini's in an effort to be accepted.

DBella as Bella the Vampire Slayer - On a quest to rid the world of Vampires and prove that brunette slayers are just as cool as blond ones.

Badger as Jason Badger - Amnesiac killer with a tendency to talk in jargon and shake a lot. always on the hunt for the man who made him this way.

Showtime as Showtime Holmes - sophisticated English sleuth with a brilliant and logical mind, also a crack shot with a pistol and master sword fencer, has an addiction to the needle due to his love of wild rock parties when out in LA on book tours.

Tzarinna as Tzarinna Conner - leading the human fight against the uprising machines while protecting the prophetic child she believes she will bare.

Angry Sentinel as S800 - A machine with human traits on Tzarinna's side, Is always trying to convince her that he is the would be father of her future leader son.

Iron Fist as Fist - Martial arts master, currently in a legal battle with Marvel over the rights to use Iron in his moniker.

SML as Sassy Mary Lane - girlfriend of Spider-dude who died in a hit run when a large black car with Gotham licence plates smashed into him on his nightly patrol, she travels the world keeping his legacy alive and fiercely denies she is a money grubber ****ing out her hero husbands name.

FA as Fallen Angel - Centuries old vampire that fights on the side of the slayers, hates brunette slayers though, has a thing for blonde's. also has a professional rivalry with Bella.

NDX as Nexo - Believes himself to be "the one", wears a long black coat all the time and carries multiple fire arms while being a master of a martial art he calls "swinging around on ropes -Fu!", he has lighting reflexes but has yet to actually dodge any bullets and has been shot 3 times while trying.

Mister J as The Pilot, J - former fighter pilot who went into flying commercial when the Air force was scaled down.

Jolie Mendez as The stewardess, Jolie - young and full of life, looking for adventure, would love to be a hero herself and idolises Bella while having a crush on The brooding Jason Badger.

Other characters will enter into the story as it goes. :ninja:

Sounds like Lost meets Heroes....

*subscribes to thread*

Showtime as Showtime Holmes - sophisticated English sleuth with a brilliant and logical mind, also a crack shot with a pistol and master sword fencer, has an addiction to the needle due to his love of wild rock parties when out in LA on book tours.

Right on. Bring it.

This is gonna be fun.

NDX as Nexo - Believes himself to be "the one", wears a long black coat all the time and carries multiple fire arms while being a master of a martial art he calls "swinging around on ropes -Fu!", he has lighting reflexes but has yet to actually dodge any bullets and has been shot 3 times while trying.

**** yes! :up:

Looking forward to this one!!

Hunter Rider said:
FA as Fallen Angel - Centuries old vampire that fights on the side of the slayers, hates brunette slayers though, has a thing for blonde's. also has a professional rivalry with Bella.

Oh, I love you. :o :up:

Can't wait for this.

Can't wait to see how I deal with being pregnant. :p

Cast

Cmill216 as Agent 00216 - English spy with insecurity issues as the token black 00, has an alcohol problem due to over doing the Martini's in an effort to be accepted.

Jack

DBella as Bella the Vampire Slayer - On a quest to rid the world of Vampires and prove that brunette slayers are just as cool as blond ones.

Kate

Badger as Jason Badger - Amnesiac killer with a tendency to talk in jargon and shake a lot. always on the hunt for the man who made him this way.

Sawyer

Charlie

Tzarinna as Tzarinna Conner - leading the human fight against the uprising machines while protecting the prophetic child she believes she will bare.

Claire

Angry Sentinel as S800 - A machine with human traits on Tzarinna's side, Is always trying to convince her that he is the would be father of her future leader son.

Michael

Iron Fist as Fist - Martial arts master, currently in a legal battle with Marvel over the rights to use Iron in his moniker.

....Sayid?

SML as Sassy Mary Lane - girlfriend of Spider-dude who died in a hit run when a large black car with Gotham licence plates smashed into him on his nightly patrol, she travels the world keeping his legacy alive and fiercely denies she is a money grubber ****ing out her hero husbands name.

Anna Lucia

Juliet

Locke

Mister J as The Pilot, J - former fighter pilot who went into flying commercial when the Air force was scaled down.

Boone?

Jolie Mendez as The stewardess, Jolie - young and full of life, looking for adventure, would love to be a hero herself and idolises Bella while having a crush on The brooding Jason Badger.

......maybe Sun.....or Shannon

I could see characters from Lost as inspiration....there is a couple I am unsure about since the description was either too small or general....

I love it. :ninja::up:

This story sounds so awesome. I love the character descriptions. :D

Is this going to be a comedy or drama?

The character descriptions are pretty funny.:up:

Looking forward to it.:woot:

I'm carrying the Golden Child. :yay: :up:
*Best Bernie Mac Voice* I'm dat babies' daddy, boss!

Lmfao. I love it already.:up:
How does he think this stuff up?!! If the story is as good as these characters, we have a lot more laughs to come.

Edit... In our world we see Heroes with special talents on the screen and in books, but in the world of this story they exist among us and are treat as celebrities, like rock star and movies stars, along with that comes the same trappings and the same pitfalls.
I've always loved this idea Hunt. It gives us a better idea of how heroes would most likely be seen in this reality. I am so glad you decided to do this, you have the right sense of humor and characterization for this type of story.

Edit...Cast

The Sassy Mary Lane, Fist, Fallen Angel, Nexo, Tzarinna Conner and of course S800 are already my favorites and you haven't posted a line of story yet.

Great intro to the recurring characters, Rob. Can't say I am familar with LOST but I think you might just convince me to start watching when this fan fic is done.

I hope Mister J's character is going to turn out to be more interesting than the description you've got up there in the first post.

Other characters sound promising and I look forward to see the rivalry between FA and Bella. Anti-brunette, eh? I'll show 'im! :cmad: :oldrazz:

Glad you guys are digging the concept. :yay:

Jack

Kate

Sawyer

Charlie

Claire

Michael

....Sayid?

Anna Lucia

Juliet

Locke

Boone?

......maybe Sun.....or Shannon

I could see characters from Lost as inspiration....there is a couple I am unsure about since the description was either too small or general....

Honestly there was no inspiration from LOST as far as the characters go, just the locale.

Is this going to be a comedy or drama?

The character descriptions are pretty funny.:up:

A Mix of both. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"