Revenge of the Fallen Info on New Trailer

it feels very terminator esque, i love it...

it's a shame there still isn't dialogue coming from the transformers themselves

The big robot that pounds the ground before Sam's "you don't stop you don't hide" scene is not Devestator. It's another constructicon.

Damn, good eye. Thanks.

Those guys are toast. :)

I wouldn't count on it. After all judging from the first film the humans could have beat the Decepticons themselves. Anyway...just one thing to mention...if Sam kills any Transformer other than Wheelie (whom he is allowed to kill) in this film I will be royally pissed.

who scorpio fight???? the fallen or starscream???

Jetfire (due to the crutch)

fallenys0.jpg

thefallentrailer.JPG

Yep. Trademark elongated head, pointy arms, glowing eyes, etc.

thefallentrailer.JPG

indeed. one thing i noticed is Fallen's 'Jumper-ry-like' teleportation with 'Balrog-y' type of flames, as one has said, it's not actually an explosion, it's like he teleported or sumthin..:huh::yay:

thefallentrailer.JPG

Small bugger isn't he?

(You think maybe he can mass shift?)

Pretty cool trailer, even though I was hoping for more indication of the story. I kept hearing T-Rex sounds... was that just the music?

Yeah, the forearm is the strongest indicator it's Starscream, although that elbow fin I can't seem to find a pic to match against.

The Jetfire toy has an elbow fin and landing gear, so I'm leaning towards Jetfire currently until we get more info or better pics of Starscream surface with said fin.

scorpbuddy.jpg

indeed. one thing i noticed is Fallen's 'Jumper-ry-like' teleportation with 'Balrog-y' type of flames, as one has said, it's not actually an explosion, it's like he teleported or sumthin..:huh::yay:

Yeah, I thought that was pretty neat as well. Very "devilish"

Jetfire = Gandalf
Fallen = Balrog

?

:D

The Fallen isn't as big as I would have expected but he is bulkier than I thought, if that makes any sense. In the pic we saw of him, he seems real lanky and streamlined but in the trailer he is wide and strong looking.

Efin sweet trailer though, can't wait for the final trailer!

Yeah, the forearm is the strongest indicator it's Starscream, although that elbow fin I can't seem to find a pic to match against.

The Jetfire toy has an elbow fin and landing gear, so I'm leaning towards Jetfire currently until we get more info or better pics of Starscream surface with said fin.

yes the arm look starscream but not the leg is the object in first plan is leg :huh:

scorpbuddy.jpg

Yeah, I don't think Starscream has those fins.

The Legends Jetfire has the crutch attached to his other hand though. So Maybe that's Jetfire, but not holding a crutch.

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/naHPHMqHjRM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/naHPHMqHjRM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

New trailer.

Edit: Oops, sorry, didn't realize that it has been posted already.

scorpbuddy.jpg

I with almost everyone else on this, while the forearm does look like Starscream's, the fin clearly belongs to Jetfire. The one thing that also makes me believe that this is Jetfire is.

Why would Scorpinok attack Starscream? I know Jetfire at one point in the movie is a Decepticon as well but he does become a Autobot.

I went to go see Friday the 13th don't waste your money just wait for it to come online on youtube
Description Below:

[BLACKOUT]The trailer was okay here is a brief description :It starts off with people in Paris and all of a sudden you see Fireballs enter the atmosphere and crash then it flashes to The Pyramids and the same thing happens with the fireballs coming down, then they flash to the Ships in the sea and more fireballs come down. the rest is the Superbowl Spot with stupid things like From Director Michael Bay and Excectuive Producer Steven Speilberg come in between the clips.[/BLACKOUT]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"