Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not working for me either, I think its because you can only choose 1 reward, the green arrow skin, or the theme, so I picked the GA costume and now cant get the theme unfortunately :(
me neither

W/ 2 new reveals I'm going to make some new predictions of who I think is actually left, not who I wish was left: First, Hector Sanchez previously said that the 24-slot character select screen was just a temporary placeholder. I'm going to guess 26 characters but I'd of course be very happy if it turns out to be more.

Heroes:
1-11: already reveled
12: Raven - revealed in a magazine; she was actually showing a power in the pic which suggest they created a power-set for her; many other characters seen in those magazine articles (link) have since been revealed.
13: Robin - on comic w/ a modernized armor, on art-book cover

Villains:
1 - 8: already reveled
9: Doomsday - screenshots; magazine articles where many "also seen" characters have been revealed (see link in "Raven" above)
10: Ares - magazine articles where many "also seen" characters have been revealed (see link in "Raven" above)
11. Black Adam - quickly seen in a trailer screenshot; magazine articles where many "also seen" characters have been revealed (see link in "Raven" above)
12. Killer Frost - noob.com crossword suggest "ice girl"; ice based character was seen in original trailer.
13. Gorilla Grodd - noob.com hints; makes since as a Flash villain if Killer Frost is going to be the ice character

Likely DLC:
1. Martian Manhunter - also on art book, hinted as DLC on a twitter pic from Boon; I don't think he's in original game b/c of noob.com crossword hint
2. Lobo - mentioned by Boon several times in the context of DLC
3. Power Girl - winner of popularity poll by Boon
4. Animal Man or Swamp Thing - both strongly represented in popularity poll by Boon
5. Zatanna, Black Canary and Red Hood have all been very common character requests...I don't think NR will fail to notice this

at this point they just need to reveal the rest of the previously sneaked characters, add in martian manhunter, zatanna, black canary, lobo and firestorm, and im 100% satisfied with the roster

interesting that they hinted the "ice girl" I was hoping it'd be killer frost as opposed to captain cold, but we shall see I suppose!

Sinestro is awesome!

yeah, if Raven ends up being NOT playable after all of this, I'll be sooooo pissed.........lol

oh, and if the Killer Frost is in, perhaps she was the "ice" character in the original trailer, not Captain Cold.

and I'd guess she'd round out the females, adding 1 more female villain to the mix ( after Catwoman and Harley ). And that would make it even if Raven is the final female hero, along with WW and now Hawkgirl.

I always figured NRS would want Killer Frost in over Captain Cold, I remember midway saying they really liked the female sub-zero who was called "Frost" so I could see them wanting to put in KF, I think she'd look awesome and would have great specials

Man, just judging from the very short clip, it looks like Sinestro's Super is going to be a lot more interesting than Hal's.

yeah, if Raven ends up being NOT playable after all of this, I'll be sooooo pissed.........lol

oh, and if the Killer Frost is in, perhaps she was the "ice" character in the original trailer, not Captain Cold.

and I'd guess she'd round out the females, adding 1 more female villain to the mix ( after Catwoman and Harley ). And that would make it even if Raven is the final female hero, along with WW and now Hawkgirl.

if Raven isnt playable ill feel really bad for you lol but I think she will be, the non playable NPC's that boon was referring to, I think are the characters like giganta and the atom that were shown in story mode

thats hilarious Nathan, Flash is literally having his face smashed in lol there was also a good amount of blood in the video when she smashes his face, that could be changed in the final game (ala wonder womans super) but I hope not. NRS loves to tease the blood in vids, then tone it down after the fact (at least when they made mk vs dc)

if Raven isnt playable ill feel really bad for you lol but I think she will be, the non playable NPC's that boon was referring to, I think are the characters like giganta and the atom that were shown in story mode

thats hilarious Nathan, Flash is literally having his face smashed in lol there was also a good amount of blood in the video when she smashes his face, that could be changed in the final game (ala wonder womans super) but I hope not. NRS loves to tease the blood in vids, then tone it down after the fact (at least when they made mk vs dc)

^ yeah, at this point, I think it's safe to say that Raven is playable. All those characters, including Raven, were "revealed" to those magazines for a reason.

Hopefully, she'll be revealed in March.......lol

and I hope she has an awesome moveset and a badass super!!

^ yeah, at this point, I think it's safe to say that Raven is playable. All those characters, including Raven, were "revealed" to those magazines for a reason.

Hopefully, she'll be revealed in March.......lol

it'd be too funny if she was like cyber sub-zero or smoke in mk9, and they didnt reveal her at all, and just left her as a secret character! that would really get you going! :oldrazz:

it'd be too funny if she was like cyber sub-zero or smoke in mk9, and they didnt reveal her at all, and just left her as a secret character! that would really get you going! :oldrazz:

well, I'm not buying the game until I know for sure, 100% gameplay video proof, that Raven is

a. Playable
b. Has an awesome moveset
and
c. Doesn't look hideous

until then, they're not getting my money..........so there........:o

:oldrazz:

Stephan Amell gotta love his commentary

[YT]BnGsez-zf64[/YT]

even though I agree with him looking at what Nathan put up and the final result.

I don't want her mace to my face. ouch

Last edited:
well, I'm not buying the game until I know for sure, 100% gameplay video proof, that Raven is

a. Playable
b. Has an awesome moveset
and
c. Doesn't look hideous

until then, they're not getting my money..........so there........:o

:oldrazz:

a. I'm 100% sure Raven is playable. Like ign said, Hawk Girl, Aquaman, Doomsday, Raven, Ares, Bane, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, and Sinestro were seen but unconfirmed playable. Since 80% of the list above are playable, im starting to think that these last three characters are playable.

b. I can see Raven playing like smoke, noob, and ermac. Even OXB magazine artile, they really went into detail about Raven's portal abilities. Another hint that she's playable.

c. Harley, Catwoman, and Hawkgirl doesn't look bad and i can see that NR is trying to fix WW's face.

Still hope that the game has tag team though.

Am I the only one that thinks Sinestro looks a little.... old? Love the suit, but not the face.

I don't think he looks old. He looks just right to me.

I've never seen him as young he' fits with what he usually looks like.

sinestro_01.jpg

Is that really Jennifer Hale voicing Hawkgirl? I watched an interview with Kevin Conroy (Batman) and Grey DeLisle (Catwoman) and they said that they can get a voice actor to do up to 3 characters without paying them any extra. If Jennifer Hale is doing Hawkgirl, that would boost the chances of Zatanna! (Because she voiced her in Justice League Unlimited)
*Overthinking*

hmmm I for got she did that. wow she was in more stuff I've watched and played then I thought

Interview with Tom Taylor, the writter of the injustice comic.
http://www.comicvine.com/news/inter...-taylor-talks-injustice-gods-among-us/146118/

Really interested on how Supes will be portrayed. Even though he starts to dictate he said that Supes will not turn evil, but the opposite. So im guessing that it wouldn't be totalitarianism.

CV: Based on the trailers for the game, it looks like Joker's a big part of the game. Yet here, he's... well, he's apparently dead. Is there anything you can say to tease us about this or do you need to plead the fifth on this one?
TT: I don’t have to say anything to tease you. He’s dead. His chest was torn out. He is sans vital organs. He’s as dead as that puppy he beat with that kitten. He’s also as dead as that kitten. He’s deady-dead dead.

LOL...I wonder if Joker might have actually died...

hmmm I for got she did that. wow she was in more stuff I've watched and played then I thought

While I like Jennifer Hale as much as the next person, I think it'd be shorter listing what she hasn't been in.

CV: Based on the trailers for the game, it looks like Joker's a big part of the game. Yet here, he's... well, he's apparently dead. Is there anything you can say to tease us about this or do you need to plead the fifth on this one?
TT: I don’t have to say anything to tease you. He’s dead. His chest was torn out. He is sans vital organs. He’s as dead as that puppy he beat with that kitten. He’s also as dead as that kitten. He’s deady-dead dead.

LOL...I wonder if Joker might have actually died...

Clone, cause in the Crime Alley stage their is an Ace truck. Ace is a company known to clone people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"