Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat story mode earlier today and loved every second of it. Extremely well written and faithful to the DC universe. Such a clever storyline to tie all of the characters together.

The fighting is obviously awesome, but already quite repetitive. I think that with how advanced these games have become, NRS could have given each character at least TWO special moves instead of just one. It's just a little lame that we have to sit through the same special moves over and over again. If there were two per character, at least it'd be 50/50 and we wouldn't always know which move we're getting.

How do I get Knightfall Bane?,I rated the IOS game as it says I need to But it didn't get checked off in the collection list,Well it asked me IS I wanted to and I pressed no thanx But I went and did it after that and nothing happened,I loged out& back in and nothing:(

I'm on PS3 if anyone wants to do battle. :)

I'd play with any of you But I don't want to embarrass myself and waste your time,I'm like a noob at fighting games and never been good at them where I do all the fancy moves,I don't spam But I mostly do basic moves and IF I do big combos it's usually by accident.

I just love fighting the computer or against my wife and play for the fun of it,I am a pro at wrestling games though lol

How do I get Knightfall Bane?,I rated the IOS game as it says I need to But it didn't get checked off in the collection list,Well it asked me IS I wanted to and I pressed no thanx But I went and did it after that and nothing happened,I loged out& back in and nothing:(

Make sure you didn't rate it in the App Store or Game Center liek you normally would an app but rather when the "Rate Us!" pop up appears after one or two battles in game. If you already did the former you gotta reinstall the app :(

We should organize some sort of time for those of us with the ps3 version to battle XD

Well that was a fun quick game. They did a good job in story mode. Though I could have done with out the usual Superman goes mad with power and Batman has to stop him.

Wish we had gotten to play as a few more characters in story mode. WW was a big let down though, she didn't seem to do much and seemed always to be in help. Totally should've added some more females to the JL roster to play with.

I think Aquaman and Green Arrow were the funnest to play.

Make sure you didn't rate it in the App Store or Game Center liek you normally would an app but rather when the "Rate Us!" pop up appears after one or two battles in game. If you already did the former you gotta reinstall the app :(

We should organize some sort of time for those of us with the ps3 version to battle XD

After I rate it do I go to the console game and sign in or whatever to the WBID to get it?

Yeah exactly. Unfortunately I can't get it because my Injusticse IOS game shuts off whenever I try to actually hit play. XD

Love this game. Finished the story in one night, now just to master the controls.

Supes is by far my favorite fighter, followed by Bats, Nightwing and Green Arrow.

Green Lantern is by far my least favorite so far. Moves too slow for my liking.

For those who haven't purchased the game yet, Toys R Us, is offering the guide for free with it. I was able to price match that deal at Best Buy. They didn't carry it in store, but its being shipped to my apartment

So is there a listing somewhere of all available alternate skins from preorders, iOS games, online marketing, etc...?

My Toys R' Us gave me the free guide AND a free 'Injustice' Batman action figure.

well that's the complete offer but I don't care for an action figure and Best Buy doenst carry that

Whats' "flashpoint?"

It's the most recent event that reset the DC Universe, happened about a year ago and set up the New 52 line that DC launched. Everyone got new #1's and a fresh start in continuity with carry over on only a select few characters. Then Marvel did a similar launch with their Marvel NOW initiative. If you're interested in any if the characters in the game you can pick up the first 15 or so respective issues in trade now. Hope this helps.

Bought it yesterday with the Special Edition guide. I haven't been able to play it yet since I fell asleep early. . . . Those extra hours at work are killing me. Gonna play it tonight!

For those who haven't purchased the game yet, Toys R Us, is offering the guide for free with it. I was able to price match that deal at Best Buy. They didn't carry it in store, but its being shipped to my apartment

So is there a listing somewhere of all available alternate skins from preorders, iOS games, online marketing, etc...?

Oh bloody hell! I just went out to BB yesterday and snagged the guide. Sonofab***h!!!

Oh bloody hell! I just went out to BB yesterday and snagged the guide. Sonofab***h!!!
yeah that's just wrong and you know it when pat goes british on ya at the beginning of his sentence when in complaining mode about it .

any way here's one of few place's that reviewed the IOS

Reviews

Injustice: Gods Among Us (iOS)

Shaun and Marissa fight the Injustice with the Gods Among Us. ...

Synopsis: Shaun and Marissa batttled the injustice, Excellent graphic's and it's free, but it's rather mindless and the good character cost real world money.

Marissa's score 7.0 Shaun's score 4.0

and what boon had to overall

• Ed Boon Moving Beyond Mortal Kombat, Hints On Injustice DLC, And Life After Midway

interview
    hot-post.png
    on Apr 17, 2013 at 07:53 PM

Learn more about Injustice.
    ... More

Source:EPD.TV/ROTR & GI

Last edited:
most of them will be available for purchases as normal DLC I think. Not all but most.

One of the moments that made me literally put down my controller for a sec and go "OH HELL YES!" was:

Getting thrown through a brick wall and then being spiked around like a volleyball by the rogue's gallery of the Arkham games XD

Also, spying Gorilla Grodd, Parasite, Atom, Deadshot, Hugo Strange, etc. in the back of levels

That's alot of costumes though so I expect it to cost quite a bit

Yea who knows, maybe the preorder costumes were just "early access" and theyll release them for free down the line, altho the preorder ninja skins from MK were paid i believe.

The only other outfits i really want tho are the New 52.

I hope eventually EVERY character gets a New52 skin. I want to play as regular Aquaman.

Does anyone know if they will make the following skins for Injustice?

-Smallville Skin
-Dark Knight Rises Skin
-Superman Christopher Reeve Skin
-Superman "classic look" Skin

I hope eventually EVERY character gets a New52 skin. I want to play as regular Aquaman.

Yea I'm a bit surprised at the lack of 'classic' alts.

The ranked matchmaking seems a bit odd. My very first matchup was against someone who had like 180 matches to my 0. Still beat him tho with a sick come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"