Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how I feel, I don't play games online either and this one I probably never would because people would be screaming at me lol But since I am huge Batman fan I really think I should get it.

I love your Zorro icon too, very cool!

Yeah,The main reason I mostly use Batman/Deathstroke/Superman/Bane/Doomsday/Joker and soon Lobo is cause they are my favorite DC characters.

Thanx for the Zorro comment!:)

Damn,Arkham skins are the ones I want the most and the damn code didn't work for me,I guess I have to wait months for whenever NR releases them..I guess I'll be happy with my Flashpoint Deathstroke and Knightfall Bane

But still:(
You need a EU account

Damn,Arkham skins are the ones I want the most and the damn code didn't work for me,I guess I have to wait months for whenever NR releases them..I guess I'll be happy with my Flashpoint Deathstroke and Knightfall Bane

But still:(

I'm going to try sending you a PS3 code from a friend's account. Hopefully that one works for you. I'll pm you in about 8 minutes when I get the code.

I'm going to try sending you a PS3 code from a friend's account. Hopefully that one works for you. I'll pm you in about 8 minutes when I get the code.

Wow thanx man,I really appreciate that!!

Actually, I think Havok is probably right. I've had that happen to me with a PS3 code for Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, if I remeber correctly. I have no idea if you can just create a EU PSN account, download it for that and be able to use it with your main account.

Ordered the Collector's Edition should be here next Thursday!

Well...I can confirm that the Arkham codes work on my Xbox...and I'm in the US.

It's one of those times I wish I hadn't gotten rid of my 360 lol But naa I'll just wait,Maybe they'll be free or won't cost much when NR releasees them

So basically no time line for Lobo or the other 3 yet? That's kind of infuriating as I spent and extra $14 and only got skins that while cool aren't new characters.

Was the Battle Arena voting just BS?,I still haven't got my "Arrow" Green Arrow code

Why is it infuriating? It's a Season Pass, not an "all-four-characters-immediately" pass. Mk9 was the exact same.

Yeah,The main reason I mostly use Batman/Deathstroke/Superman/Bane/Doomsday/Joker and soon Lobo is cause they are my favorite DC characters.

Thanx for the Zorro comment!:)

How good are you with Doomsday? I've been using mostly him online and started using Black Adam...I suck with both. :csad:

What skins are included with the Season Pass? New 52? If so boo...I have them. Also...in response to Havok earlier. Season Pass has always included ALL DLC. Why would this be different? Heck..I assume the dlc will only be characters plus maybe a new local with each character

I'm alright with Doomsday But I'm actually getting good with Bane

What skins are included with the Season Pass? New 52? If so boo...I have them. Also...in response to Havok earlier. Season Pass has always included ALL DLC. Why would this be different? Heck..I assume the dlc will only be characters plus maybe a new local with each character

Isn't Flashpoint it or is there suppose to be more!?

Not it hasn't always included all the DLC. This is the official description for the Season Pass

Buy the Injustice Season Pass and get four downloadable characters for the price of three as well as the Flashpoint Skin Pack. After purchasing the Injustice Pass, all content must be accessed through the Injustice in-game store. All game content included in the Injustice Season Pass is also available for sale as individual purchases on Xbox Live marketplace. Do not download this content from Xbox Live Marketplace to avoid being charged twice.

Its the 4 characters and ONE skin pack. The thing says nothing about ALL DLC being available through it. Its a premature to think that since its not listed as such

I doubt the DLC is really anything BUT the characters. MK didn't get anything but characters.

I hope there'll be more DLC characters But are only having 4 in the season pass cause it's a "4 for the price of 3"deal

I doubt the DLC is really anything BUT the characters. MK didn't get anything but characters.
Not true. MK had several costumes (and extra fatalities), none of which were included in the Season Pass. It was strictly the characters. This game has multiple DLC costumes out there and only one pack is in the SP. Theres several unaccounted for which will most likely be sold as individual packs

Hmmm...I would have paid 20 for it all. It's not a season pass if it doesn't include everything. I've never had a season pass for a game that didn't include all the DLC.

Halo, Borderlands, COD...The season pass for those games gets you...Everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"