Invasion.

C. Lee said:
It's going to be an interesting fall;

ABC - "Invasion"...aliens off the coast of Florida
CBS - "Threshold"...aliens first appear to a ship's crew.
NBC - "Surface"...aliens (or are they just sea monsters) come up from the ocean's depths.

Gee....I notice a pattern here.
That's nothing new, as soon as something is a hit the other networks jump on the bandwagon.

Darthkush said:
It was okay but it shows us too much too soon. I mean, just from the first episode we can deduce that the sheriff(and now his wife) are both aliens and that the lead guy's new wife is gonna give birth to a child who may or may not be an alien. Sigh. Too predictable. With Lost(which is a FAR better written and better acted show, even with just the pilot), we were very much still in the dark and were constantly guessing. I don't like how Invasion seems SO easy to figure out so quick.

That's the thing... Is it? it could totally pull wool over our heads and go in a different direction.

Hopefully we'll get a Hitman TV show out of this uneventful crossover.

I watched it tonight for the first time.

I gotta say I really like it.

Sometimes the acting seemed over the top, but generally it's pretty good. That guy that plays the sheriff is really good in my opinion. You really want to like him, but you know there's something later on that will force you to hate him.

The other leading man is kinda annoying though. Seems like his character is written too much to the mold they had set out for him.

Other than that, and the fact it's ABC trying to come up with another LOST, it seems really good, I actually enjoyed tonight's (10-12-05) episode of Invasion moreso than LOST.

What do you think?

I think this weeks episode was really good. I'm a little uncomfortable with the step siblings attraction. The last 5 minutes of the show was really revealing there is definately something wrong with "The Sheriff"

I never liked or trusted him and his girlfriend Doctor.

I saw the first episode and I was bored to tears.

I DROPPED THIS FROM MY LINEUP. SO MANY EPISODES AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

It's going tooo slow, I wish they speed things up.

I DONT FIND THIS NEARLY AS INTERESTING AS THRESHOLD OR SURFACE. AND THE MAIN CHARACTER'S WIFE JUST ANNOYS ME.

Did they finally cancel this show because I see Alias is on now?

NOFX said:
Did they finally cancel this show because I see Alias is on now?

not so I heard, think it's on winter break and new ones be on later

SORRY, INVASION IS NOT CANCELLED. ONLY BECAUSE IT HAD LOST TO DRAW IN MORE VIEWERS

I like Invasion,It's not as good as Lost but good.

It is getting better, the doctor knows her husband is not being honest with her. They captured an alligator and opened its stomach and out came an alien. The park ranger got stuck by its claw.

I am a big fan of Invasion, at first I was like ah, I don't know, but each week has gotten better and better, and it was Lost that drew me into this show, but I think it is just as good as Lost.

Was the episode where we find out about Russ's criminal past, and the whole cutting the alligator open the last new episode? And does anybody know when Lost & Invasion will be back with new episodes? Watching Alias last night, I know why it has been cancelled...IT S*CKS NOW, it is only a weak shell of what it used to be, which is too bad because it used to be an amazing show...

GLfan said:
It is getting better, the doctor knows her husband is not being honest with her. They captured an alligator and opened its stomach and out came an alien. The park ranger got stuck by its claw.
Russ actually got burned by the alligators stomach acid.

Well we FINALLY got a little somewhere with this Show. I guess we can now imagine what the Season 1 Finale will be like

I have not been following on this show. I need to get back on track.

I like the show... sometimes it's a bit boring but I like it.

Wow, I must say I love it deerly. It has been great, th' characters are all interestin' and th' mmysteries are cool. I have been very intrigued by it.

Darthkush said:
It was okay but it shows us too much too soon. I mean, just from the first episode we can deduce that the sheriff(and now his wife) are both aliens and that the lead guy's new wife is gonna give birth to a child who may or may not be an alien. Sigh. Too predictable. With Lost(which is a FAR better written and better acted show, even with just the pilot), we were very much still in the dark and were constantly guessing. I don't like how Invasion seems SO easy to figure out so quick.

Well I'm a few episodes behind (Larkin was ran over and picked up by a fisherman who showed her a squid. Anyway my family and I are debating if the doctor has been taken over in fact or is her maternal instict kicking in and supressing what is happening to her??

When did it state Larkin's baby would be Alien???? Granted it seem indestructable due to the amount of times she has been in a situation where it could have been lost but foe now that baby is human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"