Invasion.

I loved this show! They have re-runs on Sci-Fi

I'm gonna wait until the dvd comes out before I watch the re-runs.

I think Russell is obviously being Set Up by Tom. That last bit in the new Episode hints at it

XwolverineX said:
I am desperately hoping for a second season. :(

^Only if it could be as good as season 1,otherwise they should let it go.

WOW!! What a great episode. next week looks really intense. What a great night for television, first Lost and then Invasion.

If this Show does not get picked up for another Season at least its the type of Show it pretty much for damn sure is the Hybrids take over. I hope ABC gives us an proper ending just in case.

Yeah, this needs a second season. But if it won't happen, we need a proper ending.

Yet another solid episode. Very intense. The previews for next week look great. I wonder who Tom shot?

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=14538

ABC is halting its Invasion, while NBC has decided to pull the plug on Dick Wolf's Conviction, reports Variety.

NBC executives were still hopeful that Conviction could be saved. But another poor performance this week may have sealed the show's fate. Conviction lost a big chunk of its Las Vegas lead-in this Friday and, worse, dipped at the half-hour.

As for Invasion, the series was a personal favorite of ABC Entertainment president Steve McPherson. But despite a huge promotional push behind the show, viewers simply never warmed to the concept.

:(

I hate getting hooked on a series & it either ending or being cancelled & taken off the air.:( Wish Sci-Fi Channel would pick up the series for another season. Maybe they could finish it up with a tv movie or with a mini-series.

There are rumors of CW might pick up Invasion

No season 2,man that blows.This show worked so well being right after Lost.

Is ABC out of there minds? Do they not remember getting their asses kicked by NBC and CBS for all these past years? They get a few shows that do alright, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Lost (not Housewives anymore, this show sux) and ABC thinks it has the luxury to just piss on a good show and cancel it? They should really reconsider it, with all the flops this channel has, Freddie Prinze jr and George Lopez, crap. Did anyone even know that the Drew Carey show ended? ABC is stupid.

If there really is no Season 2 then the Finale BETTER answer some questions & have some closure or heads will roll

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"