Iron Man 2 Iron Man 2 Fan Art & Manips Thread

I have one!

A recoloring/redesign of Iron Patriot:

ironman2toyarmor2010.jpg

And one I made today, and my personal favorite out of all the manips I have made:

ironman3-4.jpg

:D

wow Kung Fu Master....i dont really know what to say about that one lol

Thanks Verbal

those are cool Byte :D like the \3/ one

cant w8 to see fan-made posters of iron man 3...hell i cant wait for iron man 3.!

Did this one recently (used Tony Stark pic and Adi Granov art):

Don't be so hard on me guys, it was my first attempt.

keep the white eyes>new layer>filled the eyes with red like in your last update>select the layer with the red eyes> expand selection (2 pixels maxi)> new layer>fill the selection with red> gaussian blur (on layer 2)> and then play with opacity, luminosity and contrast on both layers.

It's longer than the outer glow tool, but you will have more control on the effect itself.

I was digging through the thread, found this. I'mma try to actually follow those instructions now.

actually if you can find the tutorial online for lightsaber effect, that works great,

[YT]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SyoA4LXQco4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SyoA4LXQco4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/YT]

this is awesome

Last edited:
I didn't make this but I came across this today on DeviantArt. Thought it was pretty cool.

Iron_Cap_by_sonLUC.jpg

source

you made those on paint?
DAMN!
for being hand done on paint thats good

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985