Iron Man or Avengers ever fought Apocolypse?

Bah! I know what you were implying! You can't fool me.

No but seriously, I posted in the Avnegers Annual thread and since all my posts are unforgettable, I took it for granted that you'd remember seeing it.

dude!

I didnt know there was an avergers annual thread

*hangs head in shame*

Yeah, some people were complaining about the improvised 'fastball special' ect. Good stuff.

I liked the improvised fastball special. In fact I liked the whole fight. Its great ammo to use against people who think Bendis cant write Avengers action

not implying that you are one of those people :p

Heh, people have been trying to burn me at the stake for liking Bendis for a while now. As to the fastball special, I said damn near the same thing in the thread, but of course that section of thought is in the minority. Which is exactly how I like it.:up:

I like Bendis' stories, but I hate his dialogues.

I try not to judge anything by writer. Bendis' had some hit and some miss, but I try not to dog on anyone. Bendis writes New Avengers and it's currently one of my favorate titles, so I can't say anything bad about him. I didn't even really mind House of M or Disassembled. And the Annual was great. I loved the wedding and the fight scene. In my opinion it's the best NA story yet.

Though one writer I will hack on is Brubaker... but that's just because I'm still mad that he killed Banshee for absolutely no reason. That does have me mad. (but in his defense, I do like Vulcann, thus bringing this conversation back on topic :))

really?

Can i get more info on this one please Guyver?

Bkhedr, I think that he was referencing the House of M Black Panther issue where Apoc, who was Magneto's acting governer of North Africa, ran from Namor and then subsequently had his face melted off to death when Black Bolt screamed at him. ;)

Genesis 1.0 said:
Yeah, some people were complaining about the improvised 'fastball special' ect. Good stuff.

i didn't like the fastball special though i liked the fight in general.

In house of M Apoc fought Black Panther and Blackbolt killed him.

Kotagg said:
Bkhedr, I think that he was referencing the House of M Black Panther issue where Apoc, who was Magneto's acting governer of North Africa, ran from Namor and then subsequently had his face melted off to death when Black Bolt screamed at him. ;)

cool
thanks Kotagg :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"