is HE a homophobe

Captain_BluTac

You Better Run
Reaction score
I've seen them do this on other sites one person comes up with a character *who you only ever refer to as either a he or a she* they put HE or SHE into a scenario then every1 else has to decide things about this character depending on the scenario it sounds weird but see if you get it once you've read the scenario

my scenario is

HE has a lesbian sister and although HE has always been supportive and accepting of her and her girlfriends He has become uncomfortable now his sister has suggested marrying her girlfriend even going so far as saying he will not go to the wedding as it is to weird

is HE a homophobe

This is why I love the Hype....

HE loves to visit the Hype. HE has always wanted to make a thread. HE got a good idea and followed the examples of JPlaya and Iceman. HE failed.

HE is a thread killer

HE loves to visit the Hype. HE has always wanted to make a thread. HE got a good idea and followed the examples of JPlaya and Iceman. HE failed.

HE is a thread killer

what the **** are you on about

what the **** are you on about
Is there an underlying issue you wanted to address here, if not explain your thread. Kind of odd how you shot out of the gate with a homophobe analogy:o

Is there an underlying issue you wanted to address here, if not explain your thread. Kind of odd how you shot out of the gate with a homophobe analogy:o

if you must know i was going to do a few threads like this various issues that face various people now this is actually happening with my brother and my sister but i didnt wanna be another jackass whining on the hype so i was trying to impartially find out if yes my brother is a jackass or not

if you must know i was going to do a few threads like this various issues that face various people now this is actually happening with my brother and my sister but i didnt wanna be another jackass whining on the hype so i was trying to impartially find out if yes my brother is a jackass or not
Should have went with your original idea:o

Yes your brother is a jack @ss but it isn't entirely his fault as he might have experiences that shaped him into the way he is today. Make him interact with her more, go out, have fun, etc...that is how I got over my homophobia. I used to be disgusted with my gay cousin but he took me out to the clubs and actually likes the same stuff I like so I support him now.

Should have went with your original idea:o

Yes your brother is a jack @ss but it isn't entirely his fault as he might have experiences that shaped him into the way he is today. Make him interact with her more, go out, have fun, etc...that is how I got over my homophobia. I used to be disgusted with my gay cousin but he took me out to the clubs and actually likes the same stuff I like so I support him now.

its a little different i ome form a christian family he only just got over her sexuality and now shes saying she wants to get married he's being a ****

its a little different i ome form a christian family he only just got over her sexuality and now shes saying she wants to get married he's being a ****
I come from a Christian home, Christian family, we go to church, etc...I'm a Christian...

My gay cousin wants to get married and half of the family I can guarantee won't go. He's being a *****e but if he hangs out with them more in social situations then he might get a better outlook on them. Sit him down, talk to him. Family is more important than petty differences. If he is willing to let his blood kin go forever...then its his choice that he will forever live with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"