• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

So, my girlfriend is playing a lesbian...

if i were Steves girlfriend id probably be a full fledged lesbian also and use "theater plays" to cover it.
Haha, it's so true.
Like, if Steve was an actor, and they offered him a part in a play where he has to make out with a dude twice, I'll bet...that he would turn it down. lol
Poor Steve. :(

Haha, it's so true.
Like, if Steve was an actor, and they offered him a part in a play where he has to make out with a dude twice, I'll bet...that he would turn it down. lol
Poor Steve. :(
Why do you feel sorry for me?

Seeing someone you love and who is in love with you act all lovey-dovey with someone else is a little weird for me is all.

Wow, you know that's really all you had to say in your first post. Is this the first time she's ever kissed anyone at all on stage?

because every time youre inside her youre going to be wondering where her mind really is
girls_steps.gif

Well, in that case it not really about your entertainment, but supporting your friend or family member, I'm not a big fan of elementary school plays, but I'll always go to my nieces plays when I'm told about them.

There's a difference in doing it with a 5th grader, and a, oh, say 25 year old?
One needs support and encouragement, the other is doing it as a job. No offense, but acting is a job. I don't watch my friends work, because FYE is just bo-ring.

Also, if you're going to argue it's 'art', well then I know if I wasn't excited about the subject matter I wouldn't go to a friends art show.

A real man would lap up this opportunity ;) :p

..You know I could kill you right now.

Especially since that was the underlying message of that HUGE first post and you got upset when people commented about it at face value.

Okay, firstly, it is a job. A job that needs to have people kiss physically but a job anyway. If it bothers you, let her know. Be open with her about it, if it'll make you uncomfortable to watch, then don't. Just explain it, she should understand. :)

An aside: I know of one actor who never kissed anyone, or took any kissing parts without asking his wife if it was okay with her first.

..You know I could kill you right now.

Especially since that was the underlying message of that HUGE first post and you got upset when people commented about it at face value.

Okay, firstly, it is a job. A job that needs to have people kiss physically but a job anyway. If it bothers you, let her know. Be open with her about it, if it'll make you uncomfortable to watch, then don't. Just explain it, she should understand. :)

An aside: I know of one actor who never kissed anyone, or took any kissing parts without asking his wife if it was okay with her first.
Well, please don't kill me. I already apologized for that post. Like, I said, I ain't a writer. I'm not good at communicating my thoughts on paper. I know it's a job and we have talked about it. She asked me if I was cool with it and I said I was. And I am. It's just weird to watch it is all. I would never tell her to not pursue her acting dream because I didn't approve. Sadly, one of the other girls in the play had that happen. Her character was also supposed to have kiss with another woman and her husband said if she kissed another women, he would divorce her. My girlfriend said she was going to kiss another woman int he play and I was like, "Whatever" and yet, everyone is attacking me.

But I'd be full of s**t if I said it was hot or I want to see more or I have zero reaction to it. It is a little weird to see that, and I don't feel that I need to make any apologies for that.

But, I think you and I got off on the wrong foot in this thread. For that I do apologize.

I think you're missing the main point here, and failing to ask a pivotal question.

Will there, or will there not be any ***** ****ing?

Well, please don't kill me. I already apologized for that post. Like, I said, I ain't a writer. I'm not good at communicating my thoughts on paper. I know it's a job and we have talked about it. She asked me if I was cool with it and I said I was. And I am. It's just weird to watch it is all. I would never tell her to not pursue her acting dream because I didn't approve. Sadly, one of the other girls in the play had that happen. Her character was also supposed to have kiss with another woman and her husband said if she kissed another women, he would divorce her. My girlfriend said she was going to kiss another woman int he play and I was like, "Whatever" and yet, everyone is attacking me.

But I'd be full of s**t if I said it was hot or I want to see more or I have zero reaction to it. It is a little weird to see that, and I don't feel that I need to make any apologies for that.

But, I think you and I got off on the wrong foot in this thread. For that I do apologize.

*shrugs* I'm very argumentative, so you wouldn't be the first ;)
It was just frustrating to read comments about the post, answer it at face value and then have you tell they they didn't 'get' it. We're not the most subtle people here. ;)

Just ignore the comments about it either, most of the men here for all their 'women on women' would never want their significant other to do it. *waits for the throngs of men to beat her down for saying that*

Wow..that's..wow..divorce? o_O That's harsh, and pretty much goes against the reason why anyone would ask anyway. I know that I would ask my boyfriends, because he's the other half of our unit and I value his input.
I can't understand her situation, because if I was the kind of girl who wouldn't ask I wouldn't be with a guy who'd freak out if I told him something I wanted to do. o_O Anyway it's all a bunny trail.

It's cool you don't understand it..I don't either...:yay:

Well, it seems like you already did all the normal advise, so all that's left is for you to get used to it. Don't let it get to you and well...get over it I guess...:dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"