Sequels Is Jeff Wadlow up to the task of making a good X-force movie?

Hopefully it's a spinoff of Deadpool

Really hope this comes. Having another team of mutants but with a different objective would expand the narrative so much.

Have X-Force as a team of Mutant anti-hero assassins working behind the scenes and getting into the nitty gritty stuff that the X-Men can't or won't.

After the Deadpool title reveal I'd love if they used this typeface.

1439233-uncannyxforce1a.jpg

Minus the 'Uncanny' for the title/logo

I'd love it if they used the tone of or even some of the storylines of Remender's UXF. One my favourite X-titles of recent years.

If it were up to me though I'd replace Fantomex for Domino. Domino is a sharpshooter, less complicated than Fantomex, an iconic X-Force character and I think the dynamic of 3 males, 2 females would work a lot better on screen.

Also there are reports that Wadlow wants to direct the Masters of the Universe film he has just finished the script for, so it's unlikely if this got green-lit anytime soon, that he would direct.

I think this will be announced right away if Deadpool is a success. ;)

Yeah I can't see Deadpool as a X-Man. Maybe a villain but as a reluctant member of X-Force that'd be perfect.

X-23 instead of Wolverine though

I think this will be announced right away if Deadpool is a success. ;)

Given how successful Kingsman: The Secret Service (a R-18 film) is at the box-office, I think this film should perform well too especially if it has a smaller budget.

I'd love it if they used the tone of or even some of the storylines of Remender's UXF. One my favourite X-titles of recent years.

If it were up to me though I'd replace Fantomex for Domino. Domino is a sharpshooter, less complicated than Fantomex, an iconic X-Force character and I think the dynamic of 3 males, 2 females would work a lot better on screen.

Also there are reports that Wadlow wants to direct the Masters of the Universe film he has just finished the script for, so it's unlikely if this got green-lit anytime soon, that he would direct.

If Fantomex was ever added I thiknk it would be for pretty specific reasons that would be strictly UXF motivated. Otherwise I don't know how much he would add. They would def need another female but Fantomex and Domino ultimately serve different purposes, so I don't see one really replacing the other in a situation. A better replacement for a character like Fantomex in that run would be Gambit imo, if he was ever included. And even there I still can't see him or Domino doing some of the more violent acts. Heck even Deadpool couldn't.

One of the other cool things about Fantomex power wise is EVA. Which would be pretty awesome to see on screen and give a them a mode of transportation.

Last edited:
I think this will be the other 2018 film to accompany the X film that's coming out that year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"