Is Phase 2 too short?

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
Is it just me or was compressing these films into only three years with one fewer film kind of a cop-out that's rushing the MCU and not allowing for more than one new property? Marvel needs to possibly stretch things out a bit more.

Not really, it was also the year the Iron Man films too a break in order to give way for new franchises to take its place and we have more MCU hours thanks to Agents of SHIELD

Is it just me or was compressing these films into only three years with one fewer film kind of a cop-out that's rushing the MCU and not allowing for more than one new property? Marvel needs to possibly stretch things out a bit more.

It's the exact same number of unique franchises, Iron Man just had an extra phase 1 film. I wouldn't mind a 7-8 film Phase 3 though.

I just think it feels weird without a Hulk movie. Other than that, it's one short, probably because no one's getting two movies in one phase this time.

Well its only 1 film short from Phase 1, so its not too short but its quicker.

Also there was no MCU film in 2009, which made the phase feel longer. But I'm fine with 5-6 films. It's a good number.

a little bit, yes. I somehow feel thre was room for one more film somewhere, but I'm not complaining. So far, Phase 2 didn't disappoint and we got a kick ass tv show to add to this phase

If we get a decent build up for Ultron sometime soon(most likely in Agents of Shield, a maybe for Cap) then I'll consider us ready for Avengers 2. I mean they at least introduced Loki in Thor.

Cap 2 likely will have some type of AoU lead in. As should AoS.

I think AoS actually makes phase 2 seem longer. We will get 2 seasons of a show in the place of 1 movie. I'm okay with that :up:

That's if it gets renewed for the 2nd Season with how the Ratings are going it could be in trouble.

I kind of wish they were doing a Hulk film as well, but what can you do? IMO that the Leader and Rulk need some type of resolution though.

Cap 2 likely will have some type of AoU lead in. As should AoS.

I think AoS actually makes phase 2 seem longer. We will get 2 seasons of a show in the place of 1 movie. I'm okay with that :up:
2 seasons? At the pace it's going the show is going to get cancelled easily.

That's if it gets renewed for the 2nd Season with how the Ratings are going it could be in trouble.

And it's losing viewers in the key 18 - 49 demo, at that! If ABC does renew it, it'll probably be to safe face, and they'll chuck a few of their lo-profile sitcoms in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"