Marvel Films MCU Phase IV!

The "special presentations" like Werewolf by Night could add a little variety to the MCU. One idea I have for a future "Special Presentation" is an in-universe documentary, where to us, it's another work of fiction, a part of the MCU but in the MCU itself, is 100% real. As I have said in other threads, ideas include one about what happened to the Howling Commandoes after World War II, Monica Rambeau after Captain Marvel but right before she was blipped and taking care of Maria and Ted Sallis before he was Man Thing. Documentaries never use CGI to tell the story, as it's usually photos, videos (news segments, home movies etc.), newspaper clippings and sometimes even animation to go along with interviews. MCU projects recently have been criticized for bad CGI, but with an in-universe documentary, that would not be an issue. I hope that we see an in-universe documentary soon.

If you are gonna do a Man-Thing documentary idea, something more akin to Blair Witch where they are looking for him like he was Sasquatch or something makes more sense to me

If you are gonna do a Man-Thing documentary idea, something more akin to Blair Witch where they are looking for him like he was Sasquatch or something makes more sense to me

Sure. They could also put in footage of Man Thing in human form as well though as he might have been a famous scientist who did plenty of TV interviews when he was a regular human. There's a reason that when he is referred to as Ted, he calms down right away.

Not sure if this is a spoiler or not, but just in case...

Based on the opening narration in Werewolf by Night, Sasquatch and Wendigo already exist in the MCU!

Halloween Specials on either character would be very welcome in my household :yay:

Based on the opening narration in Werewolf by Night, Sasquatch and Wendigo already exist in the MCU!

Halloween Specials on either character would be very welcome in my household :yay:
Hmm

Its more of an easter egg thing.

But time will tell if they would appear in the flesh.

Sign them both up! I was hoping one of them would appear in a Hulk Wolverine film too.

My favorite new characters are Namor, She-Hulk and Kamala. I'm highly excited to see more of them.

Elizabeth Olsen is a scene stealer and although I have a lot of problems with how MoM handled Wanda's arc, she's also of of my favorite characters.

Wandavision and NWH became two of my favorite MCU projects to date.

I really appreciate the risks they took with She-Hulk, WandaVision and Werewolf by Night, and I hope they keep taking more and more of those risks.

My favorite new characters are Namor, She-Hulk and Kamala. I'm highly excited to see more of them.

Elizabeth Olsen is a scene stealer and although I have a lot of problems with how MoM handled Wanda's arc, she's also of of my favorite characters.

Wandavision and NWH became two of my favorite MCU projects to date.

I really appreciate the risks they took with She-Hulk, WandaVision and Werewolf by Night, and I hope they keep taking more and more of those risks.
Agreed on everything above.

Going to be so cool seeing the MCU develop with all these great new characters.

I don't know if Marvel Studios introduced so many great characters in phase 4, especially the ones in Disney+, I don't know their purpose yet.

I also don't like that original siX Avengers basically have a knock off version now. Sam Wilson as Captain America, Ironheart, Jane Thor, She Hulk, Kate, Yelena. All of them are fine but I would prefer originality than a 2.0 or female counterpart of someone else. Even Valentina is taking the role of Nick Fury.

But I did like Shang-Chi, most of the Eternals and Celestials finally making their debut. Black Widow should have been a phase 3 movie. I'm so-so on Namor, as he could have headlined his own movie first but they chose to make him a villain. The Namor I've encountered in the comics is the one who was member of the X-Men. I also didn’t like Scarlet Witch being a Dr. Strange villain. If you skipped WandaVision, it is such an 180 from Endgame, but then even watching WandaVision, she didn't need to kill people.

All the TV shows have filler episodes and moments which is weird is none of those shows got a 22 episode order but a 6 to 9 ordeŕ...

NWH vs. WandaVision
LMFAO while ROFL…

at least I hope WV wins

Seeing how well Wakanda Forever did at the box office shows no sign of MCU-fatigue.
If the movie/story is good - people want to see it, no matter how much series were on Disney plus that same year or movies were released in theaters

Namor is my absolute fav new character and the Talokan. Kalama Khan is going to shock everyone who things she's a mutant :nuhu:

I want to see Taurus in a movie. I’m watching the Avengers show from the 90s (which is arguably unfairly maligned) and Taurus is such a cool villain.

This show is nothing special but it’s watchable and features a lot of great characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"