Is ther any doubt in your mind that Usain Bolt was juicing?

BAH HUMBBUG!

There's an invisible man
Reaction score
I am not calling the guy out because he destroyed everyone, in fact I loved watching it.

But that's just it, you do not obliterate world records and your opponents in track and field the way Bolt has just done.

I know everyone is going to say Michael Phelps is juicing too, but despite his immaculate performances he did not win everything by a landslide and do so while gloating. He wasn't the only one breaking world records in the pool and they weren't by much.

Bolt crushed his competition (if there was any) and re-wrote history.

He ran a 9.69 (still second fastest time ever ran in the world to gay's wind assisted 9.68) and slowed up the last 10m. If he ran hard all the way through he may have broken 9.5.

That is just stupid, I'm sorry but with the competition and training levels of track and field having been extremely high for decades a person just doesn't do that.

Then with a front wind he breaks the 200m world record many experts thought never would fall (rumors surround Johnson being juiced as well in 96) by three tenths of a second. You just don't do that.

I really want Bolt to be clean but it's just so very hard to believe.

Yeah it's not like absolute, raw talent exists anymore.

:whatever:

By that rationale then Phelps was also on the Juice.

2/100th's of a second is hardly what I would call obliterating a WR. But hey people gotta complain about something.

Umm the 100m record went from 9.74 to 9.69 with him slowing down he may even have been able to break it under 9.5 if he didn't gloat.

And then the 200m by three tenths of a second with a front wind blowing in at him. It does make a difference when you are running that fast. Why do you think Tyson Gays record of 9.68 doesn't count? Because he had too much back wind.

And no, in track and field records are not shattered by that much.

Yes raw talent does exist and I want to believe that he is a pure athlete but it's highly unlikely that he wasn't on something. If Balco can create designer drungs that can't be detected why doesn't the possibility exist that there are a dozen other facilities or more out there that can do the same thing?

Plus take a look at the most recent greats of track and field.

Ben Johnson
Justin Gatlin
Marion Jones

and more

All dirty. Jones is probably the best example of people thinking that raw talent and hard work transcended performance enhancing drugs. Well we were all wrong.

Did you even read my comment about Phelps? He wasn't pulling away in every competition, a lot of them he barely won. He didn't have time in the pool to slow down and look around to see who was his next closest competition.

Hell I hope Blot is clean, I want to believe it so badly. But so many track and field athletes, especially sprinters use.

Ok, the bigger question is this.

Does anyone even care if he was juicing? Does anyone even care about Track and Field?

Bolt is the fastest man of all time right now. Second on my list is Ben Johnson, who at the time(1988) was the fastest human ever. He smoked Carl Lewis and slowed up the last 10m also while holding up 1 arm. Fast, considering the level of competition he had. Most of the guys on that race all tested positive for performancing enhanceing drugs anyways...so I still count Ben Johnson as the fastest(second to Bolt) anyways. The Ioc or whatever organization can kiss my butt. Flo-Jo still holds the record for fastest female (10.4) which is ridiculous. And some of the Russain females still look too manly to me. I do not like manly women.

Does anyone even care if he was juicing? Does anyone even care about Track and Field?

Yeah we do... the 100 meter is the marquee event at the games. Not the "redeem team" or whatever names they come up with for future basketball teams. The title of world's fastest man is one of the most sacred titles in sports.

Btw, was Gatlin juicing in 2004? Because I don't remember him ever being stripped of the gold medal.

Yeah we do... the 100 meter is the marquee event at the games. Not the "redeem team" or whatever names they come up with for future basketball teams. The title of world's fastest man is one of the most sacred titles in sports.

Btw, was Gatlin juicing in 2004? Because I don't remember him ever being stripped of the gold medal.

He was and is suspended for at least two years but it is not a permanent ban.

Bolt is the fastest man of all time right now. Second on my list is Ben Johnson, who at the time(1988) was the fastest human ever. He smoked Carl Lewis and slowed up the last 10m also while holding up 1 arm. Fast, considering the level of competition he had. Most of the guys on that race all tested positive for performancing enhanceing drugs anyways...so I still count Ben Johnson as the fastest(second to Bolt) anyways. The Ioc or whatever organization can kiss my butt. Flo-Jo still holds the record for fastest female (10.4) which is ridiculous. And some of the Russain females still look too manly to me. I do not like manly women.

Tyson Gay. 9.68. Faster than Ben Johnson.

Yes, we should care. This isn't like the opening ceremonies. This involves an actual competition that rewards the best athletes.

Just test him if you can't prove it then it's all speculation. But it is insane how fast he. However, he is also a pompous ass who pulled up in a race, gloated, and then said what phelps did isn't a big deal and acted like he could beat him:wow: I so wish all these people who act like 8 f'n gold medals isn't incredible would get in a pool and race phelps.

Oh and to answer the question about caring it matters to me. Unlike baseball where like 95% were juicing this is the olympics they are setting all time records and should be clean.

Should be doesn't mean they are. And the only reason we know at least 50% of pro baseball players are juicing is due to Jose Conseco. I bet if someone in track and field came out and had some evidence and some facts to back it up we would probably be shocked by how many track and field athletes are dirty.

Well it seems that so far two of the women Jamaican team are being implemented in possible steroid use.

it's feasible he wasn't on juice because he doesn't have the pysique or deranged mentality a juicer would normally have.

he's joyous and not overly focus.

he derives his speed by having a quick turnover with a longer stride length which to date hasn't been achieved by a tall runner.

he's like a antelope trained to run like a girraffe trained to run like a cheater, once he gets into his stride, he's bound to win.

this is a matter of technique, not roids. It's like micheal johnson's running style over the 400 metres, unique style, amazing performance.

another point, here is a video of afasa powell's world record before bolt's notice how he pulls up near the end as well...I think with a decent start, that perhaps your speed travels better if you ease up rather then tighten up in the last sector of the race.

i'm not sure if beating your chest and parading helps but it'll be funny to watch

it's feasible he wasn't on juice because he doesn't have the pysique or deranged mentality a juicer would normally have.

he's joyous and not overly focus.

he derives his speed by having a quick turnover with a longer stride length which to date hasn't been achieved by a tall runner.

he's like a antelope trained to run like a girraffe trained to run like a cheater, once he gets into his stride, he's bound to win.

this is a matter of technique, not roids. It's like micheal johnson's running style over the 400 metres, unique style, amazing performance.

another point, here is a video of afasa powell's world record before bolt's notice how he pulls up near the end as well...I think with a decent start, that perhaps your speed travels better if you ease up rather then tighten up in the last sector of the race.

i'm not sure if beating your chest and parading helps but it'll be funny to watch

There are rumors and if you talk to the right person in track and field they will even say that Johnson was on roids.

Again I am not taking anything away from Bolt, it's just very hard not to be skeptical about it. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"