Is this Wrestling Thread a Hybrid? - Part 176

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Monday, July 21st, post-Battleground edition of WWE RAW scored a final cable rating of 3.15, according to Nielsen Media Research. The 3.15 final draw marks a solid increase compared to the 2.83 final rating that last Monday’s show drew for the “go-home” episode leading into Sunday night’s Battleground pay-per-view.

As noted on Tuesday, Monday’s RAW averaged 4.43 million viewers overall, which was also up from the previous week, which averaged 4.15 million viewers overall.

The hourly breakdown for Monday’s RAW viewership is as follows:

Hour One: 4.25 million viewers
Hour Two: 4.52 million viewers
Hour Three: 4.52 million viewers

I feel like they've done so much damage to Ziggler jobbing him out all the time that he needs built back up and an IC title feud can help with that. He needs to win strong matches, then ya put him in the main event.

When you see it...

0KVnUrR.png

wow!! that's pretty cool!! :awesome:

I've even helped to book some of the biggest names on the U.S. independent scene to wrestle for us. Kyle O'Reilly, Cedric Alexander, the Devastation Corporation, and Trevor Lee. We're looking to be getting Adam Cole and AJ Styles.

Oh and you should check out the BVS boards as I'm gonna be providing some SDCC updates. ;)

I've even helped to book some of the biggest names on the U.S. independent scene to wrestle for us. Kyle O'Reilly, Cedric Alexander, the Devastation Corporation, and Trevor Lee. We're looking to be getting Adam Cole and AJ Styles.

Oh and you should check out the BVS boards as I'm gonna be providing some SDCC updates. ;)

that's neat!!

and yeah.....I saw the new Bat cowl............

If Trainwreck and The Nest are successful films, the I wish Cena the best and hope he goes Hollywood permanently. I don't hate Cena at all but more often than not the product is more interesting when he's not around due to the way he's used.

Also, Awesome on your part, NextNolan getting into the wrestling business and handling booking....Maybe one day you'll be on WWE Creative and come up with some awesome angles. :woot:

Also, Awesome on your part, NextNolan getting into the wrestling business and handling booking....Maybe one day you'll be on WWE Creative and come up with some awesome angles. :woot:

They would ****ing hate my ideas. They're in such a sports entertainment mind set it's scary and that's not how I operate. Picture this:
New Japan Pro Wrestling is like a summer blockbuster that's both fun AND serious. Think Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

WWE is like Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

My ideas are like that of the former.

They would ****ing hate my ideas. They're in such a sports entertainment mind set it's scary. Picture this:
New Japan Pro Wrestling is like a summer blockbuster that's both fun AND serious. Think Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

WWE is like Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

My ideas are like that of the former.

Maybe by the time you'd get hired, HHH would have taken over completely and agree with your preferences.

SOME of my ideas:

I would go on a tirade to whoever booked Bryan in those ******, drawn out beat downs and double/triple duty that put him on the sidelines to being with

Miz would be released

Ziggler would be I-C Champ

Cesaro would be in Reigns' position

20 Counts in matches

Just to name a few.

SOME of my ideas:

I would go on a tirade to whoever booked Bryan in those ******, drawn out beat downs and double/triple duty that put him on the sidelines to being with

Miz would be released

Ziggler would be I-C Champ

Cesaro would be in Reigns' position

20 Counts in matches

Just to name a few.

Cool stuff but the first one has me cracking up for reasons I don't understand :funny:

I'd have to join you on Creative in situations like that so I can back you up.

Then maybe I can get one of my minor dream gigs working on the "What if" comic revolving around Shawn Michaels as the protagonist

It's the female wrestler effect. Her being a wrestler and good looking makes her hotter. Same with AJ. Outside the uniform they are average , but knowing they are athletic takes then up a couple notches.

Paige is far from average looking to me. And Aj on top being a wrestler is a comic geek and that just adds to her cuteness.

Paige and AJ are both very pretty, but I was never into that body type. However, I'm a fan of both as performers.

Source: PWInsider Elite

There has been a lot of talk within WWE lately about John Cena's movie career. PWInsider noted that some of the wrestlers have joked that Cena will start "bringing it via satellite" soon.

We noted that Cena will be missing several upcoming WWE events due to filming of The Nest and Trainwreck.

There have been people backstage speculating that if Cena's movie work takes off, given how banged up he is, he could be the next one to walk away from WWE for a Hollywood career in the next few years.

That's why I've been 100% behind John Cena's movie career since he started taking roles. I've never seen any of them, but I'd be overjoyed if they led to Cena becoming a part-timer.

I think it is her average girl look that is appealing, as she does not look like a plastic super model that most men would not have a chance with.

That being said, I do find it annoying clicking the Hype and seeing countless number of Paige gifs and pictures. It's a little much.

It's possible for guys to be fans of female wrestlers without having the "dream girl" fantasy about them too. I was a big fan of Bull Nakano in her prime despite her "Bride of Frankenstein" look.

I'm at SDCC and it looks like I'll be meeting Daniel Bryan (again), Hulk Hogan, and Paul Heyman tomorrow.

Must use Jedi meditation to cope with envy.

Ziggler needs a something like Bryan had with "YES". The crowds were constantly chanting it and it was being
done at sporting events. Same with Stone Cold and "WHAT?".

Ziggler is one of many inexplicably halted pushes that has resulted in WWE being in it's current desperate state with so many frustrated fans.

If Trainwreck and The Nest are successful films, the I wish Cena the best and hope he goes Hollywood permanently. I don't hate Cena at all but more often than not the product is more interesting when he's not around due to the way he's used.

Cena's on the downside of his career. This is probably the last title run of his career. Lesnar is prob going to be champ all the way through the Rumble if not WM. By then it will be Reigns' turn.

SOME of my ideas:

20 Counts in matches

Just to name a few.

We were all going gaga when Bryan was being showcased like that on Raw. I remember everyone in the board was thrilled with the WWE using him like that and putting him with Cesaro in a major match that night.

I do agree that count outs are stupid. They need to be done away with completely.

Ziggler is one of many inexplicably halted pushes that has resulted in WWE being in it's current desperate state with so many frustrated fans.

It's not the least bit inexplicable. He bashed Orton last year around Summerslam in an interview and got buried because that's Triple H's guy.

Day 2 of the G1 was another good show. The matches I anticipated delivered, and some exceeded my expectations.

Unfortunately, Shelton Freaking Benjamin of all people kept me from making a clean sweep for the day in my picks, so I have to settle for 9-1, making my overall total 15-5.

And while your at it Nolan, do a favor for JR and bring back time limits.

It's not the least bit inexplicable. He bashed Orton last year around Summerslam in an interview and got buried because that's Triple H's guy.

But all he said about Orton was that if someone as tall as him came after him in an alley way, he wouldnt be scared.

If THAT is considered disparaging or offensive to HHH and Orton then they need to get themselves a pair of tampons. Orton has not only gotten people fired and or buried but he disparaged Kelly Kelly on the radio and she didnt get ******** nor did anyone get him in trouble.

There's bulls**t favoritism in every workplace. The WWE is no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"