Is Tommy Tallarico "known as having the most complete and finest Spider-Man collection in the world"?

MartyMcFly1985

Civilian
Reaction score
"I'm known as having the most complete and finest Spider-Man collection in the world", said by Tommy Tallarico in this forum post...

avTZifw.png

I recently saw this quote by Tommy Tallarico and it stood out at me as being quite absurd, as I've never seen Tommy Tallarico mentioned in any comic book communities that I've been a part of, so I was wondering if anyone else has heard of this and can share their thoughts on whether he is actually known for having "the most complete and finest Spider-Man collection in the world".

Thank you!

I know that his mother is very proud.

If you know, you know.

"I'm known as having the most complete and finest Spider-Man collection in the world", said by Tommy Tallarico in this forum post...

avTZifw.png

I recently saw this quote by Tommy Tallarico and it stood out at me as being quite absurd, as I've never seen Tommy Tallarico mentioned in any comic book communities that I've been a part of, so I was wondering if anyone else has heard of this and can share their thoughts on whether he is actually known for having "the most complete and finest Spider-Man collection in the world".

Thank you!
He might have a decent collection since he's known to spend his wealth on nerdy paraphenalia, but he is also known for claiming to have achieved things he did not, wildly exaggerating his feats, and taking credit for other peoples' work, so I wouldn't neccessarily put much stock in it actually being the "most complete and finest in the world".

iu

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"