Sharing is NOT caring

The movie theater seat next to me with strangers.

I don't care if it's a sold out show. Go sit on the floor, arm rest hog!

I don't mind sharing a bite or two of my food, in like an "Oh, you gotta try this!" mentality, but if you eat like, half my serving, I will get mad. My inability to cope with hunger is legendary.

Personal space, me time, and the movie seats with strangers are great ones too.

Also, my cell phone. And only because it seems like every time someone wants to use it, I have to give them a five minute explanation on how to use it like its rocket science and I've actually seen people go through my ****, like texts, contact lists, etc.

And clothes because my friends never give them back. Like ever. I went through my friends closet the other day only to find most of the things in it were mine.

Also, my cell phone. And only because it seems like every time someone wants to use it, I have to give them a five minute explanation on how to use it like its rocket science and I've actually seen people go through my ****, like texts, contact lists, etc.

That's just rude and nosy. I don't know why people ever wanna see other people's cell phones anyway.

That's just rude and nosy. I don't know why people ever wanna see other people's cell phones anyway.

Pretty much like you said, some people are just rude and nosy. One dude actually did it right in front of me and when i was like "wtf?" he just said it was a habit...which only raised another wtf? How can something like that be a habit? :huh:

I can't share food and I don't know how any sane person can share your food. Especially from your plate or your serving.

Food is like Sex. When I'm eating Food, I'm enjoying, and I hate it when people come along and go, "Can I have a bite?"
To me, thats like saying "Hey man, can I give your girlfriend a try?"

Pretty much like you said, some people are just rude and nosy. One dude actually did it right in front of me and when i was like "wtf?" he just said it was a habit...which only raised another wtf? How can something like that be a habit? :huh:

A habit for an insecure boyfriend maybe :o

I think inquiring about other people's texts or phone calls is like the rudest thing ever. Relationship or friends, whatever. If I want you to know who I'm talking to, I'll tell you.

A habit for an insecure boyfriend maybe :o

I think inquiring about other people's texts or phone calls is like the rudest thing ever. Relationship or friends, whatever. If I want you to know who I'm talking to, I'll tell you.

My roomie does that all the time, and it drives me bat**** insane.

"Who are you talking to?"

Like you even know anyone on SHH that I might be talking to. Go back to your army buddies!! ><

To be honest, I really dislike sharing almost everything I purchase like food, drinks, etc. and my personal stuff/space. Most of the time I do it in order to avoid to look rude but deep inside it is just incredibly uncomfortable.

My pillows I have a lot of them because I like them all.

Last edited:
I'm guilty of the "who ya talkin to?" thing, but not because I'm trying to be rude. Usually Spoons will be laughing boisterously, so I can't help but smile and ask conversationally, "who the heck are you talking to?" when he sounds so crazy lol. I've gradually been trying to stop :csad:

water... gatoraide... anything that is drinkable when I'm working outside... first, i'm always thirsty, second, don't need someone's saliva in my water

My me time. I'll gladly help folks out, but if I have a designated time to relax, I get pretty pissed off if I'm needed. Unless it's, like, an emergency or something. This also applies to work. Unless I need the money badly, I hate to be called into work. I think I punched a hole into the wall one time due to it. Let me have my me time! :cmad:
There are few times I don't want to be bothered:

Playing video games, or reading or when I'm in front of the computer.

I don't share my car. I hardly even let my wife drive it. It's nothing against her driving. In fact she's probably a better driver. To me this car is a great accomplishment for me and I've paid so much for it, I'll be damned if someone other than me wrecks it.

While sleeping, I don't share my space. I'll cuddle and all when I'm awake or getting frisky, but when its time for sleep I need my space. I'm usually a warm person and having another warm body right next to me makes it hard to be comfortable.

Home-made chocolate chip cookies. Get your own dammit.

For me it's a general thing, when I have put my fair share of the money to a takeaway and then some *****e just enters the house and helps himself to a few slices of pizza. I'm not giving you a free meal *******! :cmad:

one thing I don't like sharing if this counts is where I'm going or my schedule. I don't like knowing that everyone knows what I'm up to. Or where I am at.

The biggest thing for me is food, like many have said. I'm on a budget, and I have special dietary concerns, so I am always spending a little extra money to get healthier versions of the foods I eat. It pisses me off to a high degree when someone comes along and eats something I spent extra money on. Even if they replace it later, they usually replace it with something inferior that I don't want to eat.

Also, nobody better mess with my scheduled alone time. I get very assy when that happens.

I hate it when a stranger sits next to me in a theater...that's why I like to sit at the end of the aisle so that whomever is with me has to suffer if someone strange sits next to them. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"