It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Part 2

Psycho Pete Returns is my favorite so far.

Psycho Petes return is probably my least favorite in a while...it was as hard to watch as franks brother

Charlie Work and the group dating one have been the ones that stood out the most for me this season so far

Glen and Rob are on the most recent episode of the Nerdist podcast. Pretty good stuff. They talk about doing an episode on Krypton haha

Psycho Petes return is probably my least favorite in a while...it was as hard to watch as franks brother

I agree except it wasn't as bad as the whole Shadynasty episode. It wasn't really a bad episode I just didn't particularly like Psycho Pete that much. I enjoyed the joke that he really wasn't even psycho but I would have just rather he had been actually really messed up in the head to where he made the gang seem sane. There's a few side characters I haven't been able to stand. Frank's brother himself wasn't bad, it was just a bad episode. The guy Jason Sudeikis played sucked too. Just wasn't feeling him. Stifler was awesome as Mac's cousin, though. Also, Diddy needs to come back with that funky ash bass haha his character was great as well.

Personally, I don't care for any of the Ponderosas.

I didn't like the Ponderosas when they first showed up, but now I've come to quite enjoy their brand of awful. Bill much more so than Maureen, but still.

And I really don't see what's not to like about Sudeikis' character. Obviously you can't keep him around long, because this show needs no straight man, but I didn't think there was anything to dislike. He really brought to the surface how outlandish the gang's behavior can be.

I get his character, I just didn't dig Sudeikis for this show for some reason. I just didn't think he was that good of an addition to the show. I agree about the Ponderosas, though. At first I hated them but now they are almost as prolific as the Mcpoyles lol

HAHAHA...Dennis is getting crazier each season

the way he curled up and started crying at the end of the game had me laughing till it hurt

HAHAHA...Dennis is getting crazier each season

the way he curled up and started crying at the end of the game had me laughing till it hurt

The funny thing is even Dennis knows he's getting weirder (that observation is what caused his crisis in 'The Gang Misses the Boat')

This episode wasn't really great but damn was it hilarious.

I don't know about anyone else but Keegan Michael Key was hilarious in this.

Keegan was hilarious.

Pretty good episode. I had a lot of fun with it

Hahaha Keegan was so great in this episode. Was the mother on the other family the original Aunt Viv from Fresh Prince? She looked familiar.

Also, is it just me, or does Cricket now look like Jedi Master Mark Hamill?

Hahaha Keegan was so great in this episode. Was the mother on the other family the original Aunt Viv from Fresh Prince? She looked familiar.

Also, is it just me, or does Cricket now look like Jedi Master Mark Hamill?
the mom from Friday not Aunt Viv

I cracked up when Dee smashed the buzzer. Stupid b***h.:funny:

The mom from Friday is the black, 90's version of the mom from The Goonies and Monster Squad. Seriously, she was in freakin' everything back then.

Didn't really enjoy last night's episode. It might be my second least favorite of the series.

It had some good parts, but I feel there was some squandered potential. The premise was better than the execution. Key was great as the host though. And Charlie's answers were great. But besides that, nothing special.

I love whenever Always Sunny reveals how warped Dennis and Charlie's psyches are. Sea Urchins? Dragons? LMAO.

True, but it's just hilarious that's the first thing he thought of when asked for an animal people eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"