It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Part 2

Ha, hedonist before completist. Interesting method. But yeah 'The Gang Beats Boggs' is such a great episode. I love Frank's drunken slurring of words near the end, "Tell me a can't be a doctor, or a pilot, or bang..." His delivery is goddamn perfect.

Anything from season 7 or 8 are probably in my 'dislike' pile.

I honestly can't think of any episode I "hate", hell, even dislike would be too strong of a word. Most episodes make me laugh and I love the gang. I think the episodes from season 1 before they added Frank were a bit weak but still love them. Charlie is the best for me, I love that guy

I love how Charlie is obviously not the smartest of the Gang but that all changes whenever he has to deal with their b.s. by himself.

Like with Charlie Work, they didn't tell him their plan but he knows them well enough that he knew the plan already.

Last edited:
I like how Charlie isn't stupid in that cliche Homer Simpson way. There's a method to Charlie's madness.

Anything from season 7 or 8 are probably in my 'dislike' pile.

Wow really?

• Frank's Pretty Woman
  • The Gang Goes to the Jersey Shore
  • Frank Reynolds’ Little Beauties
  • Sweet Dee Gets Audited
  • The Storm of the Century
  • Chardee MacDennis: The Game of Games
  • The Gang Gets Trapped
  • How Mac Got Fat
  • The High School Reunion
  • The High School Reunion Part 2: The Gang's Revenge
  • Pop-Pop: The Final Solution
  • The Gang Recycles Their Trash
  • The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre
  • Charlie and Dee Find Love
  • The Gang Gets Analyzed
  • Charlie's Mom Has Cancer
  • Frank's Back in Business
  • The Gang Dines Out
  • Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense

Those are all good to great episodes in my opinion.

I haven't seen it (as a relative newcomer, I'm trying to watch all the good to great episodes first (which would be most) before I dip into the lesser ones), but I heard it's mostly just Frank with very little screen-time for the Sunny gang.

I've also heard mixed things about 'The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell.'

Opinions on "The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell" are divided but I absolutely love it.

Wow really?

• Frank's Pretty Woman
  • The Gang Goes to the Jersey Shore
  • Sweet Dee Gets Audited
  • Chardee MacDennis: The Game of Games
  • The Gang Gets Trapped
  • How Mac Got Fat
  • The High School Reunion
  • The High School Reunion Part 2: The Gang's Revenge
  • The Gang Recycles Their Trash
  • The Gang Gets Analyzed
  • The Gang Dines Out

How Mac Got Fat is kind of disjointed because it used to be a different episode, but I love the part where Frank answers the phone with "AYOOOOOOO. SUUUUUP?"

Wow really?

• Frank's Pretty Woman
    [*]The Gang Goes to the Jersey Shore
  • Sweet Dee Gets Audited
    [*]Chardee MacDennis: The Game of Games
    [*]The Gang Gets Trapped
  • How Mac Got Fat
    [*]The High School Reunion
    [*]The High School Reunion Part 2: The Gang's Revenge
    [*]The Gang Recycles Their Trash
    [*]The Gang Gets Analyzed
    [*]The Gang Dines Out

Bolded ones rank among the best of the series IMO.

Because I'm a hedonist before I'm a completist. I want to see the classics everyone talks about first.

Watching chronologically makes you appreciate Rickety Cricket's descent more. Plus, in the later seasons there are tons of callbacks to earlier episodes that you may not get.

In the end, it's not that big of a deal if you watch the show "at random". I'm just a sucker for chronology so I would never do that.

I think the only episode I dislike is Who Pooped the Bee. I only like Dee's story

The only episode I'll never watch again is The Liberty Bell. Some episodes are better than others, but overall they're all great.

Who Pooped the Bed is a landmark episode in television.

I just feel like s7/s8 got a little too ridiculous and outrageous plus a slight repetitive sometimes...

What do people think the best episode so far this season is?

I think 'Charlie Work' or 'The Gang Beats Boggs' (but I know I'm in the minority on the latter)

The Gang Beats Boggs is actually probably my second favorite. Psycho Pete Returns is probably number one.

I'M in the minority that thinks that Charlie Work is kind of overrated, even if only slightly. It's a really neat technical trick they pulled, and there were a couple of decent gags, but eh...

What do people think the best episode so far this season is?

The Gang Misses The Boat.
I'M in the minority that thinks that Charlie Work is kind of overrated, even if only slightly. It's a really neat technical trick they pulled, and there were a couple of decent gags, but eh...

I'm inclined to agree. The bit was good, but the actual episode got only a few laughs out of me.

So far I like Charlie Work, for the technical aspect of the episode if anything, last week's episode and the speed dating one; I know the episodes have names but I forgot them at the moment.

I really want to see what happens on the family feud episode that's coming up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"