Jane Got a Gun (Natalie Portman)

I'm sure Natalie and the producers will be relieved once filming wraps. Still haven't heard anything about Lynne Ramsey's legal troubles once she ditched the project.

According to Ramsey, she didn't do anything wrong. She formally quit days before shooting. The producers just failed to find a replacement for the first day of shooting and dragged her name through the mud.

Okay, I might have to watch this movie now. Ewan's facial hair alone is worth the price of admission.

Again, there are so few female directors out there so the ones who ARE in the business need to step up and carry themselves well, so they can influence and encourage more up-and-comers.

This is not good, and it's a shame. I hope the final cut of the film is good.

Have they had time to film anything in between the revolving door of actors and the director/producers drama?

Yeah I hope the film is somehow decent after all of the drama but the film will be no match for a documentary about the making of the film. I really do hope that the director had a very, very good reason for walking the way she did. I'm still in wait and see mode. If she loses in court she is going to have an even tougher time getting any films made.

I can't decide what Sorkin/Fincher movie I want to see first: The making of this movie or Nikki Finke and Deadline's war. :funny:

Just when I thought this disappeared into the cosmos.

Is there any videos of Nikki? I swear the only visual representation of her is that single black and white headshot. Seriously.

Have they had time to film anything in between the revolving door of actors and the director/producers drama?
I could be mistaken, but if i remember right they finished filming...

Is there any videos of Nikki? I swear the only visual representation of her is that single black and white headshot. Seriously.

Finke is a reclusive and compulsive liar. Gawker took a paparazzi photo of her back in 2009/2010, which she vehemently denied. (Aka it was her.)

She lied about her 'endless vacation time' when Penske fired her from Deadline. She lied about Sharon Waxman's scoop that she was fired back in June. All the lies came back to bite her in her ass.

The BTS drama on Jane Got a Gun is pretty light compared to the Finke/Penske/Deadline drama.

I wonder if Relativity and TWC thought it might do well in late August, as Lawless did well around for a Labor Day release.

Finke is a reclusive and compulsive liar. Gawker took a paparazzi photo of her back in 2009/2010, which she vehemently denied. (Aka it was her.)

She lied about her 'endless vacation time' when Penske fired her from Deadline. She lied about Sharon Waxman's scoop that she was fired back in June. All the lies came back to bite her in her ass.

The BTS drama on Jane Got a Gun is pretty light compared to the Finke/Penske/Deadline drama.

I don't understand how someone who had her nose in everybody's business in Hollywood is somehow able avoid cameras like she does. Does she never leave her house?

I don't understand how someone who had her nose in everybody's business in Hollywood is somehow able avoid cameras like she does. Does she never leave her house?

She's an internet troll. That's how.

Release date pushed back from February 2015 to September 2015. The film is doomed already. :oldrazz:

I would love to see a Hearts of Darkness: A Filmmaker's Apocalypse style documentary for this film.

So they moved it back to the same month it was before they moved it to Feb? :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"