Jane Got a Gun (Natalie Portman)

Maybe this is good news, they're not dumping it in Feb.

I'm going to laugh when this turns out to be one of the best films of the year.

I think the push to Labor Day weekend in 2015 shows that Relativity thinks it's a stinker. February isn't much of an improvement, but that date was better.

I dont' know how anyone can salvage this thing after the drama it went through during production.

Edgerton talks a little about it…

[YT]iX5kVBCAtoo[/YT]

Sometimes troubled productions turn out great, we shall see.

i get that some known actors are in this. but why is this such an important movie? production problems like here happen in hollywood at least every 2 years.

But this is probably the worst I've read. Well the second worst. The first worst would be 'Midnight Rider' with the death of the poor camera girl due to the incompetence and negligence of the director and producers.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayl...n-in-delayed-western-janes-got-a-gun-20150104

ytX0cFU.png

kDIoz1g.png

4lzswfK.png

zFZxWnW.png

nhiApbM.png

BplojU2.png

Not gonna lie...and this will probably make me look stupid...I thought this was a modern western like NO Country for Old Men or Justified

That being said it looks good and Im glad that we finally are seeing something and I hope it's a success

i just today saw those images. looks good.

i thought this was set in modern times?

I'm still curious about the film despite the series of setbacks.

Yeah, I'm definitely curious to see it.

Every time I see this thread pop up, all I can think of is this . . .

All this time, I had no idea this was a western. All I knew is that it had some horrendous issues with the director or something.

The original director let the cast and crew know she was quitting by not bothering to show up for work the first day of principle photography.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"