The Dark Knight Jett on the press conference

IamtheBatman

Sidekick
Reaction score
Chi-Town PC & Batcycle/Batmobile Info
Author: Jett
Friday, June 8, 2007 - 12:43 PM, 2:39 PM CENTRAL TIME: From my preliminary conversation with BOF correspondent Lane Fujita, no revelations were to be had at the PC.
Attending was Christian Bale Christopher Nolan (director), and Mr. Charles Roven (producer). Seems that this may be the biggest film ever shot in Chi-Town!
LF told me that “everybody” is expected to be in The Windy City soon -- if they aren’t already there. So...check back with BOF for Lane’s report that will include PICTURES...
My man “AP” is back with some interesting info for BOF and all the Bat-fans. Here goes:
* There is a “Batcycle,” but there has not be 10 built as previously rumored.
* This “Batcycle” WILL NOT emerge from The Tumbler and CGI will not be used either.
* If you were holding out hope for a new Batmobile, sorry, it ain’t happening. “Too expensive,” says our guy.
"AP" has been on the mark so far, so believe what he's telling us... Unless there is some sort of unexpected glitch, BOF will be covering this press conference in Chicago today -- and it's sort of an exclusive. Stay tuned!

okay, then what was the purpose of this press conference then? I wanted at least a cast list, so we know whos playing who. How about a suit pic, something.
C'mon.

They were there to be curtious to the people of Chicago for some of the inconveniences filming will cause around the city, simple as that

are we keeping the press con discussion here or the other one?

I forsee a merge, I mean really the other thread has like 900 pages already it's not hard to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"