BvS Joker Poll

Rodrigo90

Wink wink ;)
Reaction score
I hate it when we just randomly shout out actors, I like to see what everyone agrees on. So, which actor for Joker? :hoboj:

Might I suggest that you actually make a poll based on the names you've seen ppl mention and then from that find out how many ppl like who ;)

The way your doing it now is exactly shouting out names randomly....that thing you said you hate lol

Oh look John-An Jr.! No creating threads that could easily fit in another one. :argh: If you want a poll go to a mod, so they can add one to the current thread. Preferably Showtime or Jamie.

Good! Loud Noises! :argh:

I would have included Ryan Gosling. Most of these are strong choices, though.

Oh look John-An Jr.! No creating threads that could easily fit in another one. :argh: If you want a poll go to a mod, so they can add one to the current thread. Preferably Showtime or Jamie.
See? :lmao: and how dare you naming me!! :argh: :o

Some of these are really bad, some of these are pure fanboyish, some of these are because the actor is successful and or has an Oscar, and some are just off.

Honestly, I don't care because it's likely none of these guys will be the Joker. I want to be completely surprised by who will eventually plays the Joker.

No one saw Ben Affleck as Batman or Jesse Eisenberg as Lex coming.

Some of these are really bad, some of these are pure fanboyish, some of these are because the actor is successful and or has an Oscar, and some are just off.

Honestly, I don't care because it's likely none of these guys will be the Joker. I want to be completely surprised by who will eventually plays the Joker.

No one saw Ben Affleck as Batman or Jesse Eisenberg as Lex coming.

tumblr_m7oga6DHmU1rvukayo1_500.gif

Only one vote (from me) for this guy? :wow:

Oh well, he can be a dark horse like the rest of the cast so far :o
foxcatcher_4_carell.jpg

Last edited:
I don't even know half these people on this list.....kinda hard to vote

Watch more movies bro.

The only person I can kind of understand not being a familiar/recognized actor is John Hawkes.

But it's all right, just vote for Woody.

You guys are missing someone.

Anyone watch Hannibal?

Michael Pitt is my choice.

funnygames.png

Kind of in love with the John Hawkes choice right now.

Older character actor known for melting into his roles.

Here's a thought. Remember Tron:Legacy, not a great film but it grows on you after a while.

Anyway, I thought Michael Sheen would make a terrific Joker, after his OTT performance
tron-legacy-michael-sheen-air-guitar-trailer-screencap.jpg

So he would be among my top picks. But....... I think the best man for the job is the craziest son of ***** in Hollywood.

cagecrazy32sm.jpg

The guy is entertaining, and clearly nuts, so why not ?! Seriously I think Cage would be a great Joker.

Willem Dafoe is the best out of that list. Although, I'd rather not see Joker at all, TBH.

Unless Jack comes back. :D

jack-nicholson-460_1009548c.jpg

Carrell is the only one on there that I couldn't see as the Joker. It would have to be the greatest acting performance ever for me to take him seriously.

My cliche choice: Michael Pitt

[YT]oyErcHDdODA[/YT]

Carrel would make a good Joker I think. He's supposedly really good in Foxcatcher.

lots of good choices for this one, but personally I'd like to see Jackie Earl Haley as Joker. If Snyder and co are going for a more Dark Knight Returns type feel then you need a truly badass Joker and Haley has shown that he can be badass serious, it would be pretty refreshing to see him do that same thing but make him laugh and be somewhat goofy while doing it.

lots of good choices for this one, but personally I'd like to see Jackie Earl Haley as Joker. If Snyder and co are going for a more Dark Knight Returns type feel then you need a truly badass Joker and Haley has shown that he can be badass serious, it would be pretty refreshing to see him do that same thing but make him laugh and be somewhat goofy while doing it.

Naw mang Haley has to be Victor Zsasz

I would love to see Willem Dafoe, but then it would most likely be a case of 'Willem Dafoe as the Joker'.

Macaulay Culkin?

TSBPsxB.jpg

Can anyone who has seen Party Monster back me up? I feel like he could take some elements of that performance for a really fresh take on Joker...
[YT]e4Lj4fwWZDw[/YT]
That movie was ten years ago too, he doesn't look quite so young now..
LRFXu7N.jpg

This was him a few years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"