The Dark Knight Joker sending packages to celebs..and not us.

it's the same thing they did with Batman 89...you couldnt go to a basketball game in 89 without seeing at least 2 or 3 celebs wearing free Batman logo t-shirts that the studio sent them.

I don't really see an issue, it's all promotion.

so that thing the guy on the phone was talking about was about the seven minute clip right?

didnt sound like Heath ..sounded like a normal henchman

It wasn't heath on the phone, was jus someone announcing where to go for the special prologue screening

ok. so here's what is about to happen. tomorrow all the media big wigs are going to see this opening scene. so the news will be there. the bloggers, the homos like this guy. so everyone will see this. realize how big the movie is gonna be. itll be all over the mainstream media. and all of a sudden there will be this frenzy. noob city. a city full of noobs. expect it this weekend basically. and now this campaign will kick it into high gear, with everyone in the mainstream involved. so..it's gonna suck. NORMAL people are gonna talk about the movie and stuff. so...yeah. be prepared for that. you heard it here first. Luchastyle out.

ok. so here's what is about to happen. tomorrow all the media big wigs are going to see this opening scene. so the news will be there. the bloggers, the homos like this guy. so everyone will see this. realize how big the movie is gonna be. itll be all over the mainstream media. and all of a sudden there will be this frenzy. noob city. a city full of noobs. expect it this weekend basically. and now this campaign will kick it into high gear, with everyone in the mainstream involved. so..it's gonna suck. NORMAL people are gonna talk about the movie and stuff. so...yeah. be prepared for that. you heard it here first. Luchastyle out.

sure they'll talk..then they'll go see the prologue and be scared ****less. then they'll learn not to make...assumptions :hoboj:

As much as I don't want to beleive you, you are right more than likely.

Just think though, we have all the neat little gimmicks, and they are just getting around to it. Hopefully, Joker sends us some stuff as well. I'd love to get a cake in the mail, but I doubt it.

As much as I don't want to beleive you, you are right more than likely.

Just think though, we have all the neat little gimmicks, and they are just getting around to it. Hopefully, Joker sends us some stuff as well. I'd love to get a cake in the mail, but I doubt it.

sadly, we all can't have our cake and eat it too...i think that was the "joke" behind the whole cake thing personally haha

i'm mostly surprised that they felt this tool was important enough to bother sending a cake to. Seriously, that guy?!?!

anyone call since we all have the number now?
i called. basically tomorrow (tonight) at 6 is a showing at the bridge cine de lux in LA. so that'll be the big press showing of the "prologue"

Lmao.

Classic.

=D yeah, but as funny as it sounded, it's the truth. the god damn truth.

Yea, very true.

It's like they're crashing our little "secret" club.

Now Batman is gonna be the cool thing to talk about amongst the "normal" people.

damn i wish i could become famous by makin a fool of myself blogging on youtube. maybe i should rant and rave that ppl should leave the joker alone!

yeah. i hate when that happens, but i mean, we can't expect them to keep it in the nerd family forever. they need to make money. i want them to make money. but it will suck when the mainstream kiddies are all over joker's nuts like they were his pubes or somethin.

yeah. i hate when that happens, but i mean, we can't expect them to keep it in the nerd family forever. they need to make money. i want them to make money. but it will suck when the mainstream kiddies are all over joker's nuts like they were his pubes or somethin.
lmao! yeah we were here first.
and i know i want em to make the money too, still i shed a tear everytime i hear, hey i thought the joker killed batman's parents.

yeah. that's pretty terrible. but what can ya do? people only know what they know. it'll take awhile for people to get educated, but hopefully theyll enjoy this movie enough to at least know their sh-t. and then if this is as well received as i think it will be (And...i think it will be =D), then we'll all be sittin pretty on this franchise. i mean...i swear to god, i read 4 descriptions of this prologue and i had all these expectations, and then somehow it was NOTHING like i expected it to be. i don't know what i expected. but it wasn't it.

it was better. it was very different. but in a very good way. i don't know how to describe it really. i think it's the shock of actually seeing some of the movie. it felt like a movie. not a comic book movie. not a batman movie. but a movie. and to some that may sound bad. but it's good to me. to get any kind of respect from the film community (although begins did get that) it needs to feel like a real movie. and this feels like a real movie. that scene was great. and i'm sure it ain't sh-t compared to what's in store :hoboj: (i am going to overuse this smiley so much =D)

i'm right w/ ya on being a real movie. i thought begins had begun, no pun intended, to have that same feeling as well. i think its been a good thing to have a real director and some very ,very decent actors to play these roles. they really have made it so that movie lovers not just batman lovers can enjoy the films.

indeed. and yeah, i think begins started to do that as well. did you see the prologue? cause i do think it felt like a nolan movie. it's gonna be something special. i can feel it. i always thought it before. but now seeing how the film is actually going to look, it is going to be incredible. out of this world. it's going to bridge the gap between cinema and comics.

on a side note, i like you batgirl. a couple of the so-called "noobs" are starting to etch their way into the fabric of things here, and i think you're one of them. i mean, it's not that hard really, but few seem to do it. i'm pretty much a "noob" myself. i've only been around a few months. but i try to earn my keep. and thus far, i'm diggin what you bring to the table. but it's not like my opinion is the be all end all =D

Perez Hilton is a tool, but a lot of people read his blog.

I can only assume the same is true of Mayher, otherwise what the hell's the point in sending him a cake?

again, i gotta say, tonight at 6 is going to be a big media event. they want anyone who can generate press to know about it. i expect some media coverage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"