The Dark Knight Joker's Henchmen??

I dont have any interest in seeing The Joker with henchmen in this upcoming sequel. The Penguin? Sure. Throw Oswald some henchmen to boss around. But not The Joker.

Keep Mista J solo in this one.

I don't think Joker should or will have any henchmen . . . he works alone in the comics, so besides a casual team-up of sorts between other known BM villains, I think Joker should work alone . . . .

As well as in TAS, he could work alone but utilitze maybe a FEW henchmen here and there . . . I'm thinkin more robots, the heyenas, etc . . . .

SON OF BLADE said:
Just one...:hq:

Would be too soon for her to make her appearance. Joker needs a lot of alone time before she should come into play.

What if he had 3 or 4 of his best buds from arkham in the narrows? We all know they didn't catch most of them, so what if he recruited some of his fellow mind jobs... What if Zsasz was with him....hmmmmm meh, idk, I was just throwing that out there, it seemed to make sense to me.

Well he used henchmen and have been solo in his crimes in the comics and other movies and cartoons, so I'm cool either way.

AS LONG AS THEY DON'T WEAR A PICTURE OF HIS FACE ON THEIR JACKETS!!! Ridiculous.

Darknightnomis said:
Well he used henchmen and have been solo in his crimes in the comics and other movies and cartoons, so I'm cool either way.

AS LONG AS THEY DON'T WEAR A PICTURE OF HIS FACE ON THEIR JACKETS!!! Ridiculous.

:D And dance in a goofy fashion to prince, or pat a kid on the head as a mime.

Heres an image: mimes with machine guns :D

Smiles ~ Big black buff guy... (think D-Bo from Friday haha)

Nibbles ~ Karate Master hahaha...
------------------

If that's the case, remind me to shoot myself.

I'd like a solo Joker, at least for this one.

Joker alone sounds good, but their gonna make him have henchmen anyway just for batmen to throw around...

I was thinking henchmen that were insane or just tough wearing clown makeup or synical clown look like in Batman returns.

Harley quinn should defintly be part of the crew

The Question said:
Way I see it, The Joker's henchmen shouldn't be like hired goons. They should be a cult like street gang. Kind of like Charles Manson's gang. Gang members, homeless people, and the psychologically damaged who The Joker recruited and built up as a sort of cult around him. They're people who share his rather twisted version of the world. How life is suffering, and it's their job to prove that point by making it even worse through murder and destruction. A sort of homicidal stand up comedy. I think in terms of apearence, they should resemble the "Jokerz" gang from Batman Beyond.
Well there we go. Group of misfits. The Arkham break in Begins pretty much set it up. I'm sure there isn't a shortage of maniacs to follow around Mr. J.

I do like him working alone more but as someone said earlier, a confrontation between him and Batman, even one, would end the movie. I'd like to see some psychopaths lunging themselves at him.

Does anyone agree that Bob the Goon from the original Burton film was the MOST FAITHFUL AND LOYAL Henchmen of all time. Never questioned how or why his boss became insane. Never asked him why he looked like a clown. Never.

What does he get? A shot to the gut? Shame!

Octoberist said:
Does anyone agree that Bob the Goon from the original Burton film was the MOST FAITHFUL AND LOYAL Henchmen of all time. Never questioned how or why his boss became insane. Never asked him why he looked like a clown. Never.

yeah!! all over some random balloon thievery!
"HE STOLE MY BALLOONS!
WHY DIDN'T SOMEBODY TELL ME
HE HAD ONE OF THOSE THINGS
?!"

maybe the clown Homies can be his henchmen!!!?!?
haaahaha! then you could buy the joker's henchmen for 50 cents outside of your local grocery store! awesome.
homies.jpg

Octoberist said:

I just want to know exactly what the hell Bob was taking notes for everytime The Joker did something? :confused:

Superboy Prime said:
I just want to know exactly what the hell Bob was taking notes for everytime The Joker did something? :confused:
he was making a grocery list.
he wanted to make sure not to buy Brand X!!!

this is the most PIMP henchman Joker could EVER have
chucky.jpg

whaaaaaaaat!!?
that's like crazy kid!
straight from the streets of Gotham's Ghettos.

Batman, being one of the most skilled detectives needs some aide in helping his war against crime, so why not have Joker enlist some criminals to balance everything out.

Bat Brain said:
Do you guys think Joker should have henchmen in The Dark Knight or should he work alone?

If you want him to have henchmen, how should they look and dress?

Hopefully they won't look like this, a little too over the top:

suprisebuttsexye1.jpg

As long as they're better than Lex Luthor's henchmen from SR. They were meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"