The Dark Knight bane should be in the dark knight and heres why

Texas Ranger

Civilian
Reaction score
i think bane should be in the dark knight because he could belike a body guard or a henchmen for joker or sal moroni and his name is bane because he doesn't remember his name and the reason he is so strong is he uses steroids what do you thinkl:hyper:

Honestly, it sounds an awful lot like B&R to me.

The thing that actually makes Bane an interesting and good (IMO) character is his character. His backstory and determination. To reduce him to little more than a body guard would be as insulting to his character as anything that happened to him in B&R.

Everyone should be in TDK, lets make it a big party, I will buy the party hats and kazoos, Oscar the Grouch could be in TDK, Goldar from Mightey Morphin Power Rangers could be in it, Snagle Puss could be in it, lets have everyone in the world be in TDK

What I think is that Texas Ranger is the new Eastwood.

Man . . . why ya wanna dis Clint Eastwood like that?

Why would you ruin Bane by making him Joker's henchman? Bane is an excellent character (especially in Denny O'Neil's Knightfall novelization), and he deserves better than a glorified cameo as hired muscle.

Though I don't see it happening within the next two films, I would love to see Bane brought to screen. A streamlined version of Knightfall would be awesome. The only problem with Bane is that in order for him to be effective, a great deal of the film would have to focus on his origin.

I like Bane better appearing than Catwoman. A henchman again?
His fate was pathetic before playing the oddjob of Poison Ivy's goldfinger.

explode7 said:

You're right! THIS is the answer to that poll I posted yesterday!

I'm going to go with Saint.

If Bane is ever brought back again, he better be done right. Killer Croc I could see as someone's henchman, but Bane is more of an enforcer, he's an assassin, he's the guy you get when you need the job to get done, fast, and quick.

To me I'd love to see something along the lines of his introduction from "BTAS." Not a total copy of the episode but use it as a reference and then take stuff from certain comics and go from there.

NinjaTurtleFan said:
If Bane is ever brought back again, he better be done right. Killer Croc I could see as someone's henchman, but Bane is more of an enforcer, he's an assassin, he's the guy you get when you need the job to get done, fast, and quick.

Yeah, exactly, and an enforcer has to be resourceful and smart and able to operate independently and efficiently.

I don't even like Bane as a character (largely because I hate the "Knightfall" arc passionately *cough*blatantmoneygrab*cough*. But even so, not liking Bane, I have to admit that using him as just a goon is a waste of a character. I'd rather not see him at all, but if I have to see him in a movie, I want it to be WORTH it. In other words, the guy should be done justice to.

L0ngsh0t said:
Everyone should be in TDK, lets make it a big party, I will buy the party hats and kazoos, Oscar the Grouch could be in TDK, Goldar from Mightey Morphin Power Rangers could be in it, Snagle Puss could be in it, lets have everyone in the world be in TDK

This post almost makes me want to forgive all of our arguments in the past. :up:

StorminNorman said:
This post almost makes me want to forgive all of our arguments in the past. :up:

Yeah, even I have to admit, that was hilarious. :up:

StorminNorman said:

haha, good maybe this can be a start of something new, a new team formed with steel, and viper blood

if you're ^ talking about me, we joined at the same time, if that still makes me a newb fine, but it makes you one too

explode7 said:

Good call, now Eastwood/Texas Ranger will have to come up with another name:whatever: ...for some reason I think it's Spiderfreddie.

To me if Bane is brought in, it'll because the mob realize they can't contend with the Batman.

They realize their days are numbered for them, that the Batman is too resourceful and strong, and they need someone who'll break the Batman's bones and literally scare the **** out of him.

So pretty much he'd be like The Russian from "The Punisher" only he'll speak and not be some bumbling baboon or sidekick. He'll be a guy who does stuff not for the glory and not for the money but because he loves a challenge and going up against formidable opponents.

Like in 'BTAS' he'll call Batman "his greatest endeavor" or "greatest opponent ever." And they'll sqaure off at each other like two gladiators or barbarians.

I'm surprised people actually responded with serious posts. :confused:

CConn said:
Honestly, it sounds an awful lot like B&R to me.

The thing that actually makes Bane an interesting and good (IMO) character is his character. His backstory and determination. To reduce him to little more than a body guard would be as insulting to his character as anything that happened to him in B&R.
Exactly.
A boy who is born into bondage. Having to suffer for the sins of his father and then to have what is left of his life and himself taken from him and made into a monster....that is much more appealing and sympathetic than a "body guard".
I want him to be in a movie one day- really badly...I just don't think it's time for his story to be told, because it wouldn't be given justice yet.

I concur.

-R

DeFett said:
Good call, now Eastwood/Texas Ranger will have to come up with another name:whatever: ...for some reason I think it's Spiderfreddie.

No, spelling is too good, and he's not insulting enough. This guy's lame, but he's no Spider-Freddie.

Of course, I also have this theory that Spider-Freddie is actually a lineage passed down. Like the first Spider-Freddie only came back with a couple more accounts, then got bored and left. Someone saw his posts and thought he was funny, so when he didn't come back, they decided to assume the mantle. But maybe not. What were we talking about again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"