Daredevil Jon Bernthal IS Frank Castle / The Punisher! - Part 1

Lawd. I'm listening to the DD S2 soundtrack, Punisher's theme is BOSS!

Bernthal is by far the best choice for Punisher, my only gripe though is I wish he would hit the weights more. Other than that, this man is boss!

Lawd. I'm listening to the DD S2 soundtrack, Punisher's theme is BOSS!

Im listening to it right now..Gawd its so epic and terrifying! I remember getting chills watching the Punisher walk into the hospital the first time with the theme song in the background, I think Frank might have had the best intro of any marvel character.

According to MCU Exchange they've starting casting Microchip.

When are we getting a separate Punisher board?

Other than Bernthal is there any word of casting for the show or word on a showrunner? I think once things look more concrete we'll see it's own sub-forum.

person-of-interest.jpg

Kevin Chapman for Microchip

I like the Kevin Chapman choice a little more. I just think Rainn Wilson would be a little too over-powering for this show.

Other than Bernthal is there any word of casting for the show or word on a showrunner? I think once things look more concrete we'll see it's own sub-forum.

So, Marvel announcing the Netflix slot for next year is not a conformation?

http://marvel.com/news/tv/26104/netflix_orders_marvels_the_punisher_to_series

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/the-...flix-series-official-synopsis-premiere-window

WEe've been saying this for months. There used to be a whole Punisher forum here a while ago, at least you can do is make a tv forum slot given Marvel has all but said its coming next year. Wasn't there even something on the main page a couple weeks back about shooting started?

You know what would be fun?
Casting old Arnold Schwarzenegger as a character in Punisher series.
Then we'd have both Arni and Stallone in the MCU.

Arnold should be the Russian! hahaha...what MCU film is stallone gonna be in?

Fun yes, practical no. I think Arnie's asking price would be too high for this show.

A Saint......ok it's just a rumor. Nice to have some casting on this.

Last edited:
Definitely Jigsaw. He has the look for it.

Nice to have more Punisher casting. And yet we still don't have a forum, but Marvel's Most Wanted does? :loco:

And we still don't have a Punisher TV series forum. What's the deal?

Seems too young to be a guy like Jigsaw.

Too bad Frank Grillo was already wasted on Crossbones, he'd have been awesome to go up against Bernthal.

Seems too young to be a guy like Jigsaw.

Dominic West wasn't much older than this guy is now when he played Jigsaw in War Zone.
I know people have a lot of problems with that movie but I don't think Jigsaw seeming too young was one of them.:oldrazz:
I mean, whoever plays him will no doubt be wearing a lot of facial prosthetics too.

latest
SDYMia9o.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"