The Dark Knight Rises Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake II

Status
Not open for further replies.
not so much robin...but nightwing, after nolans done these films will continue

You clearly dont know much about Robin and Nightwing do you?

You clearly dont know much about Robin and Nightwing do you?

I know plenty about robin, and how he becomes nightwing, the later robin who replaced him and also how nightwing became batman on what is now two occasions in the comics. I was merely stating my thoughts on it. Bale said he would never do batman if robin was in it. The film verse takes libities (its not the comics!), there for it is a possibility. Its a shame that debate is rubbished as people are so strict on the comics. When Nolan, Singer, Vaughan and many other comic book movies have taken libities with the source material to make it more cinematic

We're not getting either Robin or Nightwing in this movie.

Nolan himself has said that Robin is still in a crib somewhere.

Bale and Nolan are done after TDKR anyway so we ll have a new team even if the continuity continues.

Anyway, you cant have Nightwing without him being Robin first, not to mention that Nightwing is his own man, not Batman's sidekick. He helps out but he's on his own most of the time. Also, the whole point of Robin is that Batman gets a surrogate son, so Robin has to be a teen at most. If he's a grown man, then they re bros, not "father and son".

If we don't get him we don't get him. Its just my inner comic book geeks do or die will to see nightwing finally! we can all have our thoughts

I was wondering if John Blake might be somewhat based on Jason Bard (and not because their names sound similar. ;) ). Some of Nolan's originals have been inspired by characters from the comics, and the Bard rumour was one of the options I liked.

Thoughts?

Word has it that Nolan will stay on as a producer and WB will essentially reboot the franchise with a new cast/crew.

Haven't you learned anything about what ''word has it'' means on the internet?

Word has it that Nolan will stay on as a producer and WB will essentially reboot the franchise with a new cast/crew.

Yes, and? A reboot means these movies WON'T continue.

a new set of movies is starting

Haven't you learned anything about what ''word has it'' means on the internet?

Word from Warner Brothers is pretty solid.

I don't know what you people are going on about in here.

John Blake seems confused too

2uswhad.jpg

Disgusting. Why do women today act like horny, beer-drinking guys? Have some dignity. Women are supposed to act like women.

Raganork8 is a guy. A horny, vodka-drinking guy (jk, Rag, you know I love ya!)

Cool JGL at the south bank BFI. I wonder if he went to the IMAX as well

lol, since he's a guy its ok!!

Lol, this was going through my head as well.

I figured I'd counter all the Anne needs bigger boobs talk in the other thread with that.

At least I didn't describe the sex I'd have with him :oldrazz:

Lol, this was going through my head as well.

I figured I'd counter all the Anne needs bigger boobs talk in the other thread with that.

But that's the thing, she doesn't need bigger boobs. I don't get why people are so caught up on her looks. She looks fine, its the acting everyone should care about. She's a great actor, but I'm sure Nolan will find something in her that we haven't seen before

At least I didn't describe the sex I'd have with him :oldrazz:

Please don't :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"