The Dark Knight Rises Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake II

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's the thing, she doesn't need bigger boobs. I don't get why people are so caught up on her looks. She looks fine, its the acting everyone should care about. She's a great actor, but I'm sure Nolan will find something in her that we haven't seen before

Please don't :awesome:

I agree, I think Anne is fine, I do think she's a little too slim with in that recent pic but, I have confidence

Agreed, Anne is a very desirable (insanely hot and sexually attractive) actress who can also happen to act -- unlike 60% of actresses today.

What is this obsession with big breasts? I'm more of an ass guy but I think Hathaways' cup size is fantastic. Why aren't her breasts good enough? I would really like to know.

Go the the Hathaway thread for that, I didn't mean to get us off topic so much

Go the the Hathaway thread for that, I didn't mean to get us off topic so much

True, but I just happened to see this thread updated and thought there was news about JGL's character.

Rats... :csad:

Pfft, I bet if the topic deviated to Tom Hardy you wouldn't be saying that :oldrazz:

Well since you mentioned it...

npqVD.jpg

:awesome:

Hollyweird is too fake and it needs people like Hardy to bring it down a peg or two...especially when men walk about all fake-tanned up, looking like melting leather couches and botox flying about everywhere.

Screw that. Ruff n' scruffy for the win.....

I think I might be gay.... :funny:

Quick, someone post some Hathaway cleavage!

Unfortunately, this is a JGL thread Whiplash. I could provide some JGL cleavage, if you wish.

I agree, people like Hardy, and JGL, are very down to earth celebrities. They seem to be very nice to their fans and enjoy being around them. Some celebrities will just shrug off their fans as if they are pests. Hardy and JGL seem to be to people that realize if it wasn't for their fans, they wouldn't have a career. Same seems to go for Anne as well.

I think some of it might be due to anti-social behavior with some actors and actresses. Some celebrities may act alittle shy or scared of their fans, and the spotlight.

I know, if I were a celebrity, I would be too, but I would like to think I would overcome my fears for the people who gave me a career in the first place.

Stop, your going to give Raganork a heart attack!

oh he hasn't?

I guess I can stop looking now :doh:

:cwink:

It's incredibly odd I would even know that for a straight fellow :wow:

I gotta find a pair of girls and lure them into a threesome ASAP!

Last edited:
Not trolling, but I have been lurking this forum for a few years now and just decided to register. Anyways I was watching BB today and decided to do some batman researching, I came across something that I found interesting, maybe its nothing but oh well. Anyways I was looking at a list of all of Batmans enemies and ran across Cat Man, real name Thomas Blake, I just found it ironic that 1. Theres no John Blake in the comics and 2. Catwoman is in this movie...maybe its nothing at all or maybe its a way for Nolan to tie Catwoman and John Blake together?

Catman (Thomas Blake) was a world-famous trapper of jungle cats who turned to crime because he had grown bored with hunting and squandered most of his fortune. He became a burglar who committed his crimes in a cat-suit made out of an ancient African cloth he believes gives him a "cat's nine lives."

Maybe he is the cop that will be put in charge of hunting down Cat Woman and admist that, turns corrupt himself

Last edited:
I really don't want to hear about any boobs here.

For people who don't know... Joe in Hesher

[YT]HXKRKpvv3SU[/YT]

He's so awesome it might bring you to tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"