The Dark Knight Rises Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a joke, but it would be funny and wouldn't put it past the guy to use 3 actors as decoys and 1 of them being someone else. Next he will hire an actor to play a Zoo keeper for all of the polar bears and Penguins!

Many actors don't return for sequels, for many reasons. He may have read the script and decided not to return. Maybe it was a budget thing. Even if it was the seriouz biznez thing you mention, it's a valid reason. Do you choose to go back to a silly franchise with a random new director, or do you go on to work again with the man that gave you more fame?

I got the impression not returning for GI Joe wasn't his call from what he was saying. I think they maybe couldn't make the schedules work or, as you said, it was a budget thing. He obviously enjoyed the experience and said so.

I got the impression not returning for GI Joe wasn't his call from what he was saying. I think they maybe couldn't make the schedules work or, as you said, it was a budget thing. He obviously enjoyed the experience and said so.

Fair enough. I loved him as Cobra, it showed that he was having fun with the part.

Some kind of character deception sounds interesting, but I don't think it's JGL as The Joker. I believe Nolan when he said that the character belongs to Ledger and he will not consider recasting him..

It was a joke, but it would be funny and wouldn't put it past the guy to use 3 actors as decoys and 1 of them being someone else. Next he will hire an actor to play a Zoo keeper for all of the polar bears and Penguins!

lawl

It would be awesome though if at the end of TDKR we see Johnny Blake enter Arkham as a police officer and then go over to Bane with the Joker voice, giving the film the greatest cliffhanger/yet conclusion to the Batman legacy.

Joker is back and reigns terror on Gotham. A cycle that Batman can never escape

Some kind of character deception sounds interesting, but I don't think it's JGL as The Joker. I believe Nolan when he said that the character belongs to Ledger and he will not consider recasting him..

Yes, they are not recasting the Joker. Count on it.

That still doesn't mean John Blake isn't a villain of some sort, but I honestly think that might be too much deception if Miranda Tate is
really Talia.
. I'd like to see the perspective of an honest cop who realises Gordon is hiding something. It provides great dramatic potential for Gordon and for Blake.

A 'ah-ha, he's really a baddie' reveal just doesn't excite me the same way the above scenario does. It feels cheap and pointless.

I can see JGL just being a "bad cop" turn in the movie.

Off-topic, Bane and Black Mask would be awesome in a movie together too, but he wouldn't fit in with the LOS story, and having Black Mask/Catwoman in the same movie is just another story waiting to happen. Strange would be too much as well.

So IF, and it's a big IF, there is a 3rd villain, it's prob either someone we have already seen (Joker, Crow, Ras, etc) or Talia. Another new villain is just too much.

I swear if one more person mentions JGL as The Joker.....enter your fate here __________

I swear if one more person mentions JGL as The Joker.....enter your fate here __________

:funny: :up:

Somebody suggested this idea on Twitter because they noticed this: JOhn BlaKE. Yeah, I'm sure the Joker escaped Arkham, got plastic surgery to remove his scars and joined the GCPD. :dry:

Ah I found out who Johnny Blake is.

b13.jpg

I always cringe when people bring up the idea that the Joker will return in a Nolan Batman film. I don't mean to sound like a Nolan fan boy, but if you know the type of guy Nolan is, you know he wouldn't do anything Joker related again, not in a million years.

The Joker will return on screen, we all know that, it just won't be in a Nolan film. I say give the Joker 10-15 years, he'll be back on screen in a new depiction of his character.

It's all fine & dandy, but trading the Joker in one movie for Bane in the other is really falling downstairs.

To top the last movie Nolan would need to get a step forward and unleash the Asylum with all its ghosts, monstruous parts of Batman's effect on society.

I was really hoping Nolan would get Gordon-Levitt to play the Joker, but it is out of the question, of course, by now. And having Cotillard in the movie, and she isn't Catwoman.

Well, I suppose, then: a) Nolan has something really amazing and unpredictable going on; b) he's lost his mind. :woot:

John Blake is back for his grades. he wont take **** from nobody.

"I HAD A BAD CHILDHOOD BECAUSE OF YOU! I HATE CLOWNS!"

(bang bang bang)

(police arrive)

"Who did this?"

"Batman"

John Blake is back for his grades. he wont take **** from nobody.

"I HAD A BAD CHILDHOOD BECAUSE OF YOU! I HATE CLOWNS!"

(bang bang bang)

(police arrive)

"Who did this?"

"Batman"

That'd be awesome to see.

Since we are not going to have an actual Robin, I think Blake will be Gordon's Robin.

I would go for that ^....

These theories of John Blake spelling out 'JOKE' are ridiculous! It's awful.

Don't you think they would notice? ''Hm, boy, those are big scars you've got on your face!...wait a minute!''....so so stupid.

John Blake ... Jean Blake ... Piping Down the Valleys Wild a poem by William Blake .. Jean Valley ... Jean-Paul Valley

Science in action. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"