Deadpool 2 Juggernaut and Siryn

I am curious how they are gonna pull off Juggernaut based on whats been said about his look.

Presumbaly he is CG to make him huge, but if he is in a yellow prison jump suit then how will they cover his face to a certain degree? a hood? one of those masks that go around the eyes and mouth?

Last edited:
absolutely loved juggernaut. Apparently Ryan Reynolds did the voice and mocap! What an actor! Plus I loved his theme song

I would prefer to see Siryn instead Teenage... in Deadpool and Deadpool 2.

And use Shatterstar in LGBT theme, not D-list characters with powers taken from more famous characters. Teenage... and Yukio doesn't have powers of Cannoball and Surge in comics.

I loved seeing Juggernaut and did not care about the subpar cgi, hoping he pops up in X-Force.

I loved seeing Juggernaut and did not care about the subpar cgi, hoping he pops up in X-Force.

It wasn't even that subpar. It was perfectly fine. My gf thought he looked realistic and Colossus looked fake. She thought Juggernaut was the coolest character in the film.

I thought he looked sick and "finally" comic-accurate in size. Love that it turned out the early screening review of him dying was false, since Colossus says "we better get out of here before '****ernaut' wakes up" :woot:.

Anyone notice that he was wearing a mutant suppressor as well? Maybe that's the only reason that could even subdue him?

liked that he mentioned having a brother in a wheelchair but overall hated how he was handled at the end very lazy

Well, he wasn't wearing his armour, so it's explanable.

his armour doesn't do anything. His entire body is supposed to be invulnerable. Closest thing to Juggernaut I've seen in a movie is Superman Returns where the bullet bounces off his eye. Was kind of disappointed how vulnerable they made him. Also this version didn't seem to have his unstoppable forward motion

his armour doesn't do anything. His entire body is supposed to be invulnerable. Closest thing to Juggernaut I've seen in a movie is Superman Returns where the bullet bounces off his eye. Was kind of disappointed how vulnerable they made him. Also this version didn't seem to have his unstoppable forward motion

The forward motion was in TLS.
He caused an earthquake in this one.

The forward motion was in TLS.
He caused an earthquake in this one.

I'm talking about when he's charging at the end battle and I think Negasonic (or Cable?) blasts him head on and sends him flying into a wall

I'm talking about when he's charging at the end battle and I think Negasonic (or Cable?) blasts him head on and sends him flying into a wall

Might've been Colossus. At some point [BLACKOUT]he gets a dent and loses some teeth[/BLACKOUT]

Loved the way they did Juggernaut in this. A MILLION times better than that awful Vinnie Jones bull**** in TLS.

Juggernaut was really awesome in this!! Glad he survived!

Loved the way they did Juggernaut in this. A MILLION times better than that awful Vinnie Jones bull**** in TLS.

Agreed, it’s so good to see a proper juggernaut. The only thing I didn’t love (bit nit picky) is that when cable fired his gun at juggernaut, no matter how strong it was, it shouldn’t have been able to floor him because he had already built up momentum and nothing stops the juggernaut

Juggernaut was really awesome in this!! Glad he survived!

Oh my gosh you’re right yay more juggernaut!

I liked that he was kinda gigantic. The design though eh especially with the yellow jump suit. Lukewarm!

when he was moving towards the group he was just walking so he had no momentum missed opportunity not having him just plow that school

I loved that even though Ryan Reynolds did the voice and face capture it was all so changed that they credited Juggernaut as himself. Future projects should use him again as he is one of those villains who keeps popping up, and they could even use the theme music just Latinizing the chant to disguise the swearing.

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0pt-hONuSA[/YT]

Even his rectum?

Remember, he was still wearing that power suppressor neck thing during the battle. That could explain why he wasn't an unstoppable force.

Plus he still survived at the very end :)

"I'm gonna melt you down and make you my cock ring!" :lmao:

Remember, he was still wearing that power suppressor neck thing during the battle. That could explain why he wasn't an unstoppable force.

Plus he still survived at the very end :)

"I'm gonna melt you down and make you my cock ring!" :lmao:

That's a great point complainers are missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"