Deadpool thread.

Bullseye said:
Can Dane Cook play a supervillain? I think not.

Are you insinuating that DP is a supervillain? Cause hes not. Last time I checked he never tried tot ake over the world. He's been used to try and take over the rule. There was even that one time when he was thought to be The Prophesized One.

Well deadpool is definitely an anti hero a very dark one, but he can do some good when he wants to so in a movie there would be some changes, he would be a selfish SOAB but he will do some good deeds and at the end of the movie he will just laugh after saving the world and know that he's who he is and that he doesn't want to change, he likes the bastard he is and thinks that if the world is cinical and ugly why should he change.
Btw of topic can you guys imagine how cool the suit would look onscreen? I think they don't need to change anything, they can do with DP what Raimi did with spidey, just make a direct translation of the suit(with katana swords) to the screen. What do you guys think?

I was thinking the exact same thing. I mean have you seen it when Udon draws it. *mmmuah!* Magnificent! :D

Deadpool, Spider-man and Captain America (in the recent artwork sinc the Marvel Knights series) EASILY have the coolest costumes in Marvel and all deserve direct translations.

CABDPL012_col.jpg

Do you mean like this? this DP image looks awesome and the sword*drools* just perfect, the only thing I would change is the tip of the mask at the back of his head, aside from that he's ready for the bigscreen:)

Everybody has something against the tip! lol. I like the fact that he looks like a mentally ill armed robber. Like you'd see him on a surveillance tape robbing a 7/11 while scarfing a hotdog in his mouth.

Oooo, now that image is making me wonder whether Cable should star in somewhat way. I would wet my pants if I saw Cable in action, and especially if he explodes DP's brain. Love that.

Sugarculted said:
Oooo, now that image is making me wonder whether Cable should star in somewhat way. I would wet my pants if I saw Cable in action, and especially if he explodes DP's brain. Love that.

I see Cable as a sequel possibility. He has nothing to do with Deadpools origin but is vcery important to the DP mythos

was this from a xmen book? or deadpool book?

The_Raven said:
I like Ryan Reynolds as Flash, and I don't know who Dane Cook is, so...I'd like to see Sam Rockwell play Wade. Loved him in Hitchhikers, even if the movie wasn't that great. I think he'd be hysterical.

Bigger version.

deadpoolshoryuken.jpg

Looks like a DP book. They art style, the way he's making fun of the X-men (would never happen to that extreme in an X-title), all screams DP.

I'm starting to warm up to Ryan Reynolds, but Dane Cook is my top choice. This could be the movie that breaks him into the big time.

i cant really say that ryan reynolds would make a good deadpool, cause hes more witty in his jokes... deadpool is more of a crazy funny guy... like dane cook... cook definately makes a better deadpool...
i dunno, i cant imagine reynold shoryuken-ing kitty and then dancing around
i can definately imagine cook doing that... but of course he'd have to buffen up...

He is one character that could really stand on his own.
Action packed, funny, good character.
If they don't have a movie planned for him they should, it would be a sleeper blockbuster.
Its a movie none comic fans would love.

supermarvelman said:
Is Deadpool really getting his own movie.

As of right now its just on Avi Arads wish list along with pretty much every other marvel character

MAN! I just scrooled down and got a good look of Deadpool's Bootie! ARGH!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"