Deadpool 2 Juggernaut and Siryn

Especially his rectum. It's the main reason he had to be separated from the other prisoners

I could see why the government would be upset at having to budget so much for petroleum jelly.

Juggernaut was awesome in this one and I look forward to seeing him in other movies. Although I could do with less ass next time.

Loved Juggy in this, and it was SO good to see him and Colossus go at it, been waiting years to see that on the big screen.

I didn’t realise he had survived as I missed the dialogue still laughing at something else, but Wade [BLACKOUT]went back and changed time at the end anyway, so they had ways of bringing him back[/BLACKOUT].

Hope we see him again in X-Force. And yeah his theme song was awesome!

Remember, he was still wearing that power suppressor neck thing during the battle. That could explain why he wasn't an unstoppable force.

Makes you wonder why he was imprisoned with his helmet still on especially if he was only wearing that yellow jumpsuit.

Makes you wonder why he was imprisoned with his helmet still on especially if he was only wearing that yellow jumpsuit.

It looked like it was welded together, maybe it's Permanently attached somehow?

It could be that the way they took him out, while knocking him out, also short circuited his collar. So when he wakes up he is back to full strength.

It looked like it was welded together, maybe it's Permanently attached somehow?

Welded together to what? Was he wearing his Juggernaut shirt but not his pants? :oldrazz:

Welded together to what? Was he wearing his Juggernaut shirt but not his pants? :oldrazz:

Welded TOGETHER. To itself. In a way that makes it difficult to remove.

Refer to his stepbrother being Xavier and his powers being non-mutant and I'd be happy.

Just quoting myself because they actually did half of that. It was the line about his brother trying to get into his head that makes me think the creative team's hearts are in the right place.

I did see someone suggest Juggernaut as a possible addition to the X-force film. I would love that. Especially if they could give him his red armour.

Am I the only one who would love to see this Juggs fight the Hulk. Like it's absolutely perfect.

It would be cool, but dependent on whether the Fox/Disney deal goes through. Plus it gives Ryan more work to do.

TLS Juggernaut looked gorgeous.
Juggernaut (Vinnie) looked menacing, and much more agile and faster, he wasn't "bulky". I loved his armoured costume, very medieval-looking. He looked like an ancient warrior.
I absolutely love the scene where the Brotherhood and the Omegas are marching on the bridge, behind Magneto, and you can see Pyro, Juggernaut and Phoenix walking together. They looked perfect, cool and powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"