Juggernaut and Siryn

Discussion in 'Deadpool 2' started by Dasher10, Aug 1, 2017.

1. KingCheops Registered

I could see why the government would be upset at having to budget so much for petroleum jelly.

Juggernaut was awesome in this one and I look forward to seeing him in other movies. Although I could do with less ass next time.

2. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

Loved Juggy in this, and it was SO good to see him and Colossus go at it, been waiting years to see that on the big screen.

I didn’t realise he had survived as I missed the dialogue still laughing at something else, but Wade [BLACKOUT]went back and changed time at the end anyway, so they had ways of bringing him back[/BLACKOUT].

Hope we see him again in X-Force. And yeah his theme song was awesome!

3. EnDz0n3 Marvel Legend

Makes you wonder why he was imprisoned with his helmet still on especially if he was only wearing that yellow jumpsuit.

4. Mike_D202 Green Lantern's roommate

It looked like it was welded together, maybe it's Permanently attached somehow?

5. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

It could be that the way they took him out, while knocking him out, also short circuited his collar. So when he wakes up he is back to full strength.

6. EnDz0n3 Marvel Legend

Welded together to what? Was he wearing his Juggernaut shirt but not his pants? :oldrazz:

7. The Sand Master Registered

Another agreement, he was a huge (literally) improvement on the Cain Marco of X-Men:TLS.

8. -JKR- Registered

Welded TOGETHER. To itself. In a way that makes it difficult to remove.

9. The Infernal Mky Mk

Just quoting myself because they actually did half of that. It was the line about his brother trying to get into his head that makes me think the creative team's hearts are in the right place.

I did see someone suggest Juggernaut as a possible addition to the X-force film. I would love that. Especially if they could give him his red armour.

10. ernesth100 Spidey-Hog

Am I the only one who would love to see this Juggs fight the Hulk. Like it's absolutely perfect.

11. The Infernal Mky Mk

It would be cool, but dependent on whether the Fox/Disney deal goes through. Plus it gives Ryan more work to do.