Juggertha

I had a little fan art give away today on my DA page - http://juggertha.deviantart.com/journal/forum/1464663/

Had lots of fun, and lots of entries.

Here are the winners...

1st winner

Texas Justice

2nd winner

The Cyphre

3rd winner

Lunar Ray

4th winner

The Weed

5th winner

Scion

6th winner

Hospice

7th, and final winner

Burnt Matchstick

Last edited:

Cyclops Re-Design - Done up for a small contest, I figured that Scott was a character rarely revisited. I tried to keep the theme simple and recognizable - any suggestions before I submit it?

I ended up winning that Cyclops challenge, but I'm not too sure about this one...

Hellboy Re-Design - I'm really not the biggest fan of this franchise, so I was at a bit of a loss as to what to do for this. I ended up going more demonic, but I'm not espcially happy with it

Colossus vs. The Demon Horde - I've spent quite a lot of time on this one - 2 weeks at least. And although I'm considering coloring it, right now, I'm kind of digging the black and white.

Colossus vs. The Demon Horde (colored) - Seeing more and more mistakes as I get deeper into this... but I kind of dig the tonal vibe the colors are giving.

/shrug

Iceman - I've been itching to draw him for some time to see how I could pull off the ice. Worked out ok, I think.

great take on the Iceman Juggertha.:)

Human Torch - Well, I did some ice, now it's time to bring the heat. I dig the pose on him, but not to sure about how I did up the fire. Ah well.

One I did up for another contest today...

Captain Canuck - I remember reading this comic as a kid and loving the fact that Canada had a proud super hero. Hope I give a decent showing in the contest.

City of Comrades - What if the City of Heroes game was created in the Soviet Union? Perhaps it'd be advertised like this. All characters belong to other people in the game. From left to right - Orwellian, Ruslana, Comrade Hero, Tanya Litvyak, Soviet Proletarian - hope you (and they) dig it.

Baron Heinrich Zemo - He, and Red Skull, have been two guys that I've wanted to tackle for a while now. They've just got such pwerful.. messages (of hate), it's easy to draw that.

One I did up for another contest today...

Captain Canuck - I remember reading this comic as a kid and loving the fact that Canada had a proud super hero. Hope I give a decent showing in the contest.

You've warmed my heart this morning Juggs.

I thought I was the only US cit' that knew of him.

I loved the art.

Some Kick-Ass panels
drawingkickasspages.jpg

Great work, loving the colour and panel lay-out, and very funny too.:)

Female Face Study - I've always been weak when it comes to faces... and girls in particular.

Good to practice. These were all from reference, but you can see the proportion and scale lines left below.

Some recent commissions

Commander Rhino

T-Beast

Datastream

great stuff Juggertha, really like the way you did datastream.:)

Yeah, somethingabout that guy has people liking him. Even though he has ruber fingers. lol

about time Iron-man had his ass kicked.lol

Just thought I'd post up the process of a piece I'm working on.

drawingaquilahawkandsha.jpg

drawingaquilahawkandshay.jpg

I like how you start out with very rough forms first. Too many people jump at drawing in the finished figure without thinking about composition first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"