• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Juggertha

Thanks B-Man.

-------------------------------

((click for a larger view))

Juggertha vs Thor's Assassin - I've drawn both of these characters a number of times, and most of the time I put the big guy 'on top'. But this time, I wanted to give TA his due, and turn the tables a bit. I really enjoyed doing this piece, and hope that the surprise Christmas gift pans out.

WILD C.A.T.S. - I don't really now much about the group WILDC.A.T.S., but I do know that they were made in the 1990s, and that was a time of no feet and lots of pouches.

I think I captured that. lol

Another piece to kick off the New Year!

bannerwarscythe.png

Warscythe - Yes, he has a very big weapon. No, you can't borrow it.

Last edited:

Manticore's Games - Panels have always been my weak point, but I figured I'd try to work on that, and have a little fun with it. Here's Manticore (CoH) at his favorite Olympic event - girl hunting ;)

I've been itching to do some 'minis' for a while now.

Here's the first:

minigreenzap.png

Black Lighting - I don't usually do up DC heroes, so this was a bit of a switch for me. I had originally intended to have this one a much looser painting, but I copped out. Ah well. And before ya ask, no, I didn't use Eddie as a reference - but I'm shocked to see how much this piece ended up resembling him.

Really like this two thumbs way up

DC vs Marvel - the B-list - You always see Batman vs Wolverine, or Superman vs The Silver Surfer, well now I bring you the b-list! The Heckler vs The Constrictor! Who would win??

((click for larger view))

that's pretty cool, never heard of either of them. great job :)

Neowolf vs Col. Burkholder and his bots - I was worried at first how this would come out. But after a couple of cool glows, this thing really started to take on a shape of its own.

Ok, here's my entry for this month's FArt contest on the City of Heroes boards. City of Heroes meets Alice in Wonderland.

/shrug

Alice falls into the City - It was tough to balance the two main themes here, but I'm hoping that I pulled it off. My daughter loves this movie, so it was a treat for her to watch it a few times in a row.

USS Beaumont - My first Star Trek piece... of the renowned Captain William Bryant Fern

The Thing - I often rely a bit too much on my colors when doing up pieces for competitions. So this time, I thought I'd try without.

looks good without colours man, you have great lines:)

Thanks, B. I'm trying to improve them a bit.

The Crimson Bullet - Gift art. Just some fast lines to try to warm up for a bigger project next month.

another great piece Juggertha,your line work is great.:)
Who is the Crimson Bullet?

Thor vs. The War Cats - This is a pretty big piece, and I'm sure there's a number of flaws in it. If you see anything I can change, be sure to mention it in the next couple of days - I've got a contest I'm entering it in. ;)

A couple I did this weekend.

Blob heads to the beach - I had fun with this. The challenge was to do a swimsuit summer scene for a SF here - I figured I'd put a twist on it.

The Condor King - A quick request fora CoH player - hope they dig it. I did the 'straight-arm-Arnold-pose' for this one.

That Blob one is really funny.:)
The Condor king looks great too.

lol, yeah. Many people seem to be getting a kick outta' the Blob.

Gorilla-Man - From the new Marvel series, The Agent's of Atlas, I give you GM. I've been itching to draw gorilla characters of late, so I was glad to see this challenge come along. Any thoughts?

Here's my entry for the recent City of Heroes Fan Art contest.

City of Sin - I'm not sure why, but I've never really seen Ghost Widow take hold of her spider mantle. I figured it'd be cool to see he siphoning off the Heroes' strength for her own future brood.

I had some problems with the perspective on this one, but overall, it has the vibe I was going for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"