July 2007 Sales Charts & Market Share Report

I wonder if people are going to go and try and pick that mini-series up more in light of his death.

I wonder if people are going to go and try and pick that mini-series up more in light of his death.

Marvel should donate all the profits from the book to one of Mike's favorite charities. I would buy a couple of copies for that.

Who knows.

A quick check of ebay has the first issue of that series going for $35, although it is a CGC 9.8 condition copy. Any comic that is CGC graded over 9.5 all but quadruples in value.

Marvel should donate all the profits from the book to one of Mike's favorite charities. I would buy a couple of copies for that.

That would be a cool idea.

Black Panther is still in the top 50. I'm happy. For all the complaining people do about Hudlin, it's still a solid read. :o

No, it's not.

what's a better read? BP or Wolverine? honestly, BP is solid still. Not great as it once was but readable. I think the reason Hudlin gets so much bashing is becuase he's following up Priest who had probably the greates run ever on BP and the marriage to Storm, which I still say was Joey Q's idea to put his stamp on his Marvel run. :o

Yeah, you're right. I can see how following up Priest with crap would be a bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"