August 2007 Sales Charts & Market Share Report

I didn't remember how it sold. Bendis has been talking about another for a while, but, frankly, he usually gets what he wants with most things at Marvel anyway, as he sells issues. I heard not many liked the Luna Bros. on art. It looked odd to me in flip-through's. I was just curious because while New Avengers has yanked some obscure or faded heroes back into the limelight, it may not have allowed them to sell on their own ongoings.

Spider-woman the Origin debuted @ #24 with about 64,000 sold and immediately dropped 20,000 - 25000 issues for the duration of the mini averaging around 40,000 sold and hovering around the #40 - #50 range....

...oh and the art was plain fugly!!

Spider-woman the Origin debuted @ #24 with about 64,000 sold and immediately dropped 20,000 - 25000 issues for the duration of the mini averaging around 40,000 sold and hovering around the #40 - #50 range....

...oh and the art was plain fugly!!

Good. That **** deserved to sell poorly. Bring back my old school, NYC superheroics of the 70's Spider-Woman and call it a day.

I always liked Julia more than Jessica. She was barely even a presence in Omega Flight, though.

Yeah, but you never read the Spider-Woman series. It was equal parts noir, action and romance. Very solid storytelling.

Sometimes. But there some women that I'm sure Tony would not touch. I get the feeling Jessica's one of those women.

Wow! Marvel has 9 out of the top 10 books and 19 out of the top 30. Way to go Marvel! :up:

I'm trying to enjoy Annihilation: Conquest but it's just not as good as it's predecessor. It's good, but just not AS good. And honestly...................I'm just not feeling the new Quasar. :( Love the StarLord :) but not Quasar :(. They should just bring back Wendall, cuase this book just ain't right.

Wow! Marvel has 9 out of the top 10 books and 19 out of the top 30. Way to go Marvel! :up:

I'm trying to enjoy Annihilation: Conquest but it's just not as good as it's predecessor. It's good, but just not AS good. And honestly...................I'm just not feeling the new Quasar. :( Love the StarLord :) but not Quasar :(. They should just bring back Wendall, cuase this book just ain't right.

The new Quasar is cool. She'd be better if it wasn't for the lame pseudo Shakespearean era lesbo writting style going on. The whole "my love" thing between Heather and Phyla is getting seriously old, real girls don't talk like that, not to mention lesbans, and Phyla was always very frank since pretty much always with the exception of now.

The new Quasar is cool. She'd be better if it wasn't for the lame seudo shakspearean lesbo writting style going on between Heather and Phyla. The whole "my love" thing is getting seriously old, real girls don't talk like that, not to mention lesbans, and Phyla was always very frank since pretty much always with the exception of now.

Honestly, that's my MAIN problem with her! They are forcing her to be a lesbian, if that makes sense. Ok, we get that she is what she is and if Marvel has to have a gay character so be it, but they are going WAY overboard with it.

On a side note, I'd love for Starfox to come along and use his powers on them and have a little action! I have a dirty mind. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"