Jump out of your seat.

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
What do you think they'll do to make you jump out of your seat in the theatres in Spider-Man 3?

Spider-Man
Harry Osborn: What happened to you?
Norman Osborn: .....Last night I was....[You see a quick flashback of Noman in the chamber and it makes a loud noise.]

Spider-Man 2
When Harry was on top of his building at night and heard the boom noises, he went to the edge of the building and looked down, then Ock's tentacal came towards the screen and pushed Harry down.

Those make you jump in the theatres, the one with Osborn scared the crap out of me on May 3rd 2002 LOL!

What will they do in this movie for that? They've done that in the first two movies, what now?

:spidey::):up:

Cool avatar Goran.:up:

I liked that picture alot.

[98-lb. guy appears on screen, screams in soprano voice "I AM VENOM!"]

fans, reflexively jumping like so many electrically-wired lab-rats: "WTF WAS THAT?!!"

If Kirsten makes MJ look ugly again that'll make me jump.

More seriously though, I say when everyone starts walking out of the theater when Spidey is surfing the car door and saying "Cowabunga" like Chris Odonnel(He'd have been an awesome spiderman) did in Batman and Robin... I'll jump because The guy sitting behind me will drop his soda down my shirt accidentaly.

No, really what'll make us jump is Venom sneaking up on spidey from behind.

I'd say, if Pete and MJ are married and the film ends with a cliffhanger, they should have MJ returning home to a darkened apartment... "Peter? I'm home," she calls.
No answer.
She walks into the dark living room and hears something go bump.
"Peter?"
She sees his spidey eyes reflecting the moonlight creeping in through the windows.
"Peter! You scared me," she says with a sigh of relief.
Close up on the shadowy face. slowly a mouth appears and curls into jagged grin. MJ's relief melts into terror and her mouth opens, but she utters nothing more than a whimper.
She flips on the light and Venom is revealed.
"Welcome home, sweetie!"
MJ screams.

How's that? Just like how Venom was introduced in ASM.:venom:

Symbiotica said:

fans, reflexively jumping like so many electrically-wired lab-rats: "WTF WAS THAT?!!"

The worst part is they will actually say "W-T-F that was lame, S-T-F-U, L-O-L" Then I will have to....... Jump Out of my seat, and murder them for using net emotes I-R-L

Symbiotica said:

Make that WE ARE VENOM! for maximum character rapage.

Dr. Lankyman said:
I'd say, if Pete and MJ are married and the film ends with a cliffhanger, they should have MJ returning home to a darkened apartment... "Peter? I'm home," she calls.
No answer.
She walks into the dark living room and hears something go bump.
"Peter?"
She sees his spidey eyes reflecting the moonlight creeping in through the windows.
"Peter! You scared me," she says with a sigh of relief.
Close up on the shadowy face. slowly a mouth appears and curls into jagged grin. MJ's relief melts into terror and her mouth opens, but she utters nothing more than a whimper.
She flips on the light and Venom is revealed.
"Welcome home, sweetie!"
MJ screams.

How's that? Just like how Venom was introduced in ASM.:venom:

I love that!!!! The part where his mouth goes into a grin is great.

I haven't seen that yet in the comic, I read about it.
Can someone post the pages where it showed that please?
Thank you.:):up:

HihoneyImhome.jpg

Mister Gone said:

That's a great pic and thanks. But can you find the whole page where Mary Jane walks in and you see his eyes?

webhead731 said:
Spider-Man
Harry Osborn: What happened to you?
Norman Osborn: .....Last night I was....[You see a quick flashback of Noman in the chamber and it makes a loud noise.]

lol, I remember that...scared the crap out of me... :)

I liked the Goblin scare better than Doc Ock's because the Goblin one came out of nowhere! :spidey: You knew Doc Ock was coming when Harry was standing on the ledge, so you could almost brace yourself for the suprise. But I remember almost everyone in the theater simultaneously jumped with the Goblin scare in #1 because no one saw it coming.

part of the theater jumped when harry found the mask in 2 as well...always the goblin, and i'm sure raimi won't be able to resist sneaking in a little scare here/there :D

What's funny is both the scare in part 1 and 2 both involved a Goblin helmet. I think Gold Goblin is right, it will involve another Goblin helmet this time with Harry in it.

I think we can pretty much assume the jump scene in this one is probably gonna have something to do with Venom. Better bring an extra pair of drawers, folks.

Symbiotica said:

BWAHAHAHAHAH!

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover and in the worst of moods, upon reading this I laughed so loud that the God's heard it.

Wow, some of you guys are ridiculously negative.

Symbiotica said:

But I read on this board that a 98 lbs guy is the best pick to play Eddie Brock. Surely all theese insightful people couldn´t be wrong could they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"