The Fight Sequences in Spider-Man 3!

so what's the consensus?

I think there are 5 fight sequences in SM3.

1.) Peter vs. Green Goblin (sky)
2.) Spider-Man vs. Sandman (streets)
3.) Symbiote Peter vs. Harry (mansion)
4.) Symbiote Spider-Man vs. Sandman (subway)
5.) Battle Royale - Spider-Man & Green Goblin vs. Venom & Sandman (construction site)

Thats all well and good but I'm more interested in how long these fights are. I'm tired of these flash in the pan action sequences. I want to see some lengthy battles this time around.

so what's the consensus?

I think there are 5 fight sequences in SM3.

1.) Peter vs. Green Goblin (sky)
2.) Spider-Man vs. Sandman (streets)
3.) Symbiote Peter vs. Harry (mansion)
4.) Symbiote Spider-Man vs. Sandman (subway)
5.) Battle Royale - Spider-Man & Green Goblin vs. Venom & Sandman (construction site)

Actually numbers 3 and 4 are switched around...I believe once the symbiote takes over him (Peter), he realizes his new suit, and then he goes after Sandman because he's been
following Sandman via through the cops in his apartment, said by the script summary.

1.) Peter vs. Green Goblin II (sky) - probably 3-4 mins...it won't be THAT long
2.) Spider-Man vs. Sandman (streets) - this won't be that long either, probably just as much as Spider-Man and Doc Ock's first encounter/battle, I'd say 3-4 mins. too
3.) Symbiote Spider-Man vs. Sandman (subway) - this will be a good and long fight scene, as it goes from subway to the sewers-area...I would say maybe 7, 8, 9 mins.
4.) Symbiote Peter vs. Harry (mansion) - only a 2-3 min. fight
5.) Peter vs. the symbiote (bell tower) - 4 mins. tops
6.) Battle Royale - Spider-Man & Green Goblin II vs. Venom & Sandman (construction site) - this is said to be a grand match...so I would love this to be a long and fast-paced battle, possibly a good 10-12 min. battle, mostly because it:
starts with Spider-Man vs. Sandman and Venom, then Spider-Man and Green Goblin II vs. Sandman and Venom, then Harry dies, then it's only Spidey again against Sandman and Venom, then Sandman either dies by Venom or his daughter intervenes, and lastly it's Spider-Man vs. Venom, and then Spidey vs. the symbiote who tries to take a hold of him again

Actually numbers 3 and 4 are switched around...I believe once the symbiote takes over him (Peter), he realizes his new suit, and then he goes after Sandman because he's been
following Sandman via through the cops in his apartment, said by the script summary.

2.) Spider-Man vs. Sandman (streets) - this won't be that long either, probably just as much as Spider-Man and Doc Ock's first encounter/battle, I'd say 3-4 mins. too
3.) Symbiote Spider-Man vs. Sandman (subway) - this will be a good and long fight scene, as it goes from subway to the sewers-area...I would say maybe 7, 8, 9 mins.
6.) Battle Royale - Spider-Man & Green Goblin II vs. Venom & Sandman (construction site) - this is said to be a grand match...so I would love this to be a long and fast-paced battle, possibly a good 10-12 min. battle, mostly because it:
starts with Spider-Man vs. Sandman and Venom, then Spider-Man and Green Goblin II vs. Sandman and Venom, then Harry dies, then it's only Spidey again against Sandman and Venom, then Sandman either dies by Venom or his daughter intervenes, and lastly it's Spider-Man vs. Venom, and then Spidey vs. the symbiote who tries to take a hold of him again
exactly:yay:.

It even goes from a bank fight to the subway and to the sewers area

A 10 minute fight scene would be really cool! Especially if it's really well done (and I assume it would be.)

It even goes from a bank fight to the subway and to the sewers area

Sandman steals money from another bank, but I doubt it starts at the bank...their first encounter started at a bank, so in this one, I think it's after Sandman steals the money, he goes down to the subway and that's where the fight starts.

You'd be surprised as to how Raimi could fit it into 4mins.

Well, obviously that is true...the Spider-Man/Doc Ock battle with the train was pretty fantastic and it was like only 4 mins....I would see how every fight in Spider-Man 3 (besides the subway and construction site battles) would be like 4 mins. or less (much like the fight in the burning building with Green Goblin and Spidey, which was like 2 mins.), but the other two fights, subway and construction site, I think it will be more action to handle and will be more then 4 mins...the battle royal has to be around the 10 minute mark...oh, it better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"