what would you like better?

Spidey_Zombie said:
I'm going to go with "B" but realistically, it's a little to long for a plot device. :spidey:

dude it's only like a minute long.

GoldGoblin said:
A.because that's what's happening.

ahhh, but we don't know who the fourth villain is. and when NOrman was asked standing outside a movie awards right before spider-man 2 was released, they asked him if he would be appearing part 3, and he replied "I can't comment" which basically means yes. although I would expect them not to let us know that even in a trailer.

The fourth villain is either:

A) Peter with the symbiote

B) The symbiote itself

C) Brief cameo villain

It can't be A or B because the guy who revealed there is a fourth villain was Avi Arad and he said the villain is yet to be revealed so far for this movie. That means it is not the symbiote, not venom, not peter with the symbiote, not green goblin, and not sandman because they had already been revealed. He said they will reveal who the villain is around comic con, and then all hell will break loose. we already knew A and B were in the movie.

and it really depends on the role sandman plays in this movie, and how long the movie is, and how long Venom is in the movie.

for all we know a large portion of the movie could revolve around lizard.

I agree with you completely up until the lizard, If they have the lizard in this movie also, it would be waaaaaaaaay to much. they need a 4th "throw away" villain that they can just put in without a backstory or anything.

Spider-Bite said:
It can't be A or B because the guy who revealed there is a fourth villain was Avi Arad and he said the villain is yet to be revealed so far for this movie. That means it is not the symbiote, not venom, not peter with the symbiote, not green goblin, and not sandman. He said they will reveal who the villain is around comic con, and then all hell will break loose. we already knew A and B were in the movie.

and it really depends on the role sandman plays in this movie, and how long the movie is, and how long Venom is in the movie.

for all we know a large portion of the movie could revolve around lizard.

he didn't say that the villain hadn't already been revealed. he said they would probably reveal it around comic-con and the madness would begin. and he said that a while ago.

here's what i think: people are seeing way too much into what he said. we're getting nothing big. it really comes down to what Abaddon said. i wouldn't be surprised at all if it was one of those three choices.

as for this being a lizard movie, no way.

Yurka said:
I agree with you completely up until the lizard, If they have the lizard in this movie also, it would be waaaaaaaaay to much. they need a 4th "throw away" villain that they can just put in without a backstory or anything.

you basically just described Sandman from the comic book. Awesome powers, great visuals, no backstory. He doesn't know spidey's secret identity, he doesn't personally know peter, they aren't going to have lunch together and talk about poetry.

Spider-Bite said:
you basically just described Sandman from the comic book. Awesome powers, great visuals, no backstory. He doesn't know spidey's secret identity, he doesn't personally know peter, they aren't going to have lunch together and talk about poetry.

thats why hes not the only villain, Lizard is the last villain they can use in a spidey movie by-himself. You cant make a movie with the main villain being the vulture or the shocker, that would be ******ed. As much as I like Sandman, hes not a super-villain thats why he is 1 of 4 villains in this one

theShape said:
he didn't say that the villain hadn't already been revealed. he said they would probably reveal it around comic-con and the madness would begin. and he said that a while ago.

here's what i think: people are seeing way too much into what he said. we're getting nothing big. it really comes down to what Abaddon said. i wouldn't be surprised at all if it was one of those three choices.

as for this being a lizard movie, no way.

http://www.ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=3028 here is the link for the interview, he didn't call it yet to be revealed, but it means exactly the same thing as we will reveal it. and he wouldn't say that either, becuase that's false hype. that's the kind of thing that hurts the hype of a movie, to say something to make people think there is another villain, when there actually isn't. We already know the symbiote is going to muck with peter's mind, and avi had already previously revealed that before saying in order for peter to be the good guy we want him to be he will have to take off the suit.

I remember a long time ago, Avi said there was either 4 or 5 villains in this movie. that was way, way, way, way back then.

Spider-Bite said:
http://www.ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=3028 here is the link for the interview, he didn't call it yet to be revealed, but it means exactly the same thing as we will reveal it. and he wouldn't say that either, becuase that's false hype. that's the kind of thing that hurts the hype of a movie, to say something to make people think there is another villain, when there actually isn't. We already know the symbiote is going to muck with peter's mind, and avi had already previously revealed that before saying in order for peter to be the good guy we want him to be he will have to take off the suit.

I remember a long time ago, Avi said there was either 4 or 5 villains in this movie. that was way, way, way, way back then.

okkkkk. then it's that cameo villain that's been rumored. simple as that. we're not getting a big villain. that's a guarentee.

plus...this is Avi Arad we're talking about here. he's an idiot.

Yurka said:
thats why hes not the only villain, Lizard is the last villain they can use in a spidey movie by-himself. You cant make a movie with the main villain being the vulture or the shocker, that would be ******ed. As much as I like Sandman, hes not a super-villain thats why he is 1 of 4 villains in this one

the lizard would be great for a movie with the symbiote being on peter. and it doesn't matter what you said about by himself, because there are 4 villains in this movie. I don't think lizard and venom would be good for part 3, but perhaps, they are doing like pirates. filming part of par 4 at the same time as part 3. it saves money and time. it is still possible that venom is a set up for part 4 which could be released a year or two later.

theShape said:
okkkkk. then it's that cameo villain that's been rumored. simple as that. we're not getting a big villain. that's a guarentee.

plus...this is Avi Arad we're talking about here. he's an idiot.

I don't doubt for a second that he's under contract for any leaks about spider-man 3, and everything he said in that interview was decided beforehand by whole bunch of Sony guys at a board meeting.

Spider-Bite said:
the lizard would be great for a movie with the symbiote being on peter. and it doesn't matter what you said about by himself, because there are 4 villains in this movie. I don't think lizard and venom would be good for part 3, but perhaps, they are doing like pirates. filming part of par 4 at the same time as part 3. it saves money and time. it is still possible that venom is a set up for part 4 which could be released a year or two later.

it's already been confirmed that they are NOT filming 3 and 4 consecutively. the villians in SM3 are GG2, Sandman, Venom, and a cameo villain (possibly the Beck cameo). Venom will not be in SM4.

that's what's going down.

theShape said:
it's already been confirmed that they are NOT filming 3 and 4 consecutively. the villians in SM3 are GG2, Sandman, Venom, and a cameo villain (possibly the Beck cameo). Venom will not be in SM4.

that's what's going down.

I really don't think you can say who wont be in spider-man 4, especially since you belive that 4 hasn't even begun yet.

the very first rumour to say that the villains were sandman, and venom was here at the hype by someone who claimed to have someone on the inside. way before Chruch was casted, that insider claimed that venom and sandman were the villains, and they were doing 3 and 4 back to back. then a year later Dunst reveals the villains. the superman director had a conversation with Raimi about filiming them back to back, and claims he talked Raimi out of it.

It is completely possible that they are doing that, and keeping it under tight raps, so as not to spoil part 3. when watching pirates Jack Sparrow's death was weak and meaningless because I already knew walking inthere that Depp had already filmed part 3, so I knew he wasn't really gone.

Norman Osborn comming back...... maybe he will team up with Captian Barbosa.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"