The Fight Sequences in Spider-Man 3!

thejon7-It's alright, I just worked hard on it.
rockportspidey-Thanks, but just so people know, I mean that one of Spider-man's fingers are poking through a hole in the glove.
oh... so like in the trailer when Spidey is on the roofless car and if u look at his hand u see that his finger is popping out of his glove? i thought u meant that Spidey's finger was literally blown away:bomb:

heres my rewrite of the mansion fight.

symbiote peter vs. harry in mansion.

harry is sitting down drinking. he hears a noise and gets up. it's thundering out and harry walks onto his balcony and looks up ad sees nothing. harry walks back in but peter sneeks up behind him and grabs him and throws him 20 feet across the mansion. harry grabs his dagger knife and goes to hit peter but peter dodges it and smacks it out of his hand. harry backs up and sees his father in the mirror saying, "you have got to do it harry...you have got to kill peter". peter looks at harry strangley then peter gets and angry look on his face and kicks harry right in the chest through the mirror into the goblin room. harry grabs his sword and goes to hit peter but peter dodges the hits and the sword is scratching the walls creating massive sparks everywhere. harry looking at peter confused says, "what are you doiing peter?", peter says, "you really messed up this time harry!". peter goes to punch harry but harry quickly dodges the first punch but not the second. peter punches harry, harry goes to punch peter but peter dodges and peter keeps striking harry with hard blows. harry starts staggering but then sees the old golin costumes spear and tries stabbing peter with it but peter quickly does a front filp over harry webbing the spear and kicking harry into the glass shelf with pumpkin bombs. harry says, "i thought you were my friend peter....i thoght you wanted me to be your friend again". peter says, "no harry....it was me who thought we were friends until you aqttacked me". harry quickly throws a pumpkin bomb that explods into a razor bat but peter duxks it and the razor bat hardly missed peter. harry quickly throws a pumpkin bomb at peter but peter webs it and throws it back at harry exploding in harrys face knocking him unconcious. the camera zooms to the black costume that is behind peters shirt as peter walks away. theres a cloud of smoke in the room and peter leaving harry helpless.

The Construction site battle-part 2
Spider-man leapt toward Venom, knocking him to the ground. Venom kicked Spider-man off him, and he went flying into a girder.
"Hahahaha! Feel our wrath!" Venom cackled.
"Your gonna pay for what you done, monster!" Spider-man leapt toward Venom, who easily batted him back again.
"You think you can defeat us?" He growled.
"Who are you?"
"We are your poison, we are Venom, because of YOU!"
"What do you mean?"
The mask's features melted away, and then the mask itself did, revealing the disgruntled face of Eddie Brock Jr.
"Eddie?"
"Now is the time for you to die!" Venom leapt at Spider-man, and clawed at him.
Spider-man managed to throw him off, but he swung off toward MJ.
"We are going to kill your little girlfriend!"
"NO!" Spider-man swing-kicked him into the web which held the taxi.

Meanwhile, a gloopy liquid came out of a drain, and headed towards the bags of sand in the construction site. It went inside them, and they started to bulge. The blew up, and Sandman was reborn!

Venom was caught in his own web. Spider-man landed on the taxi, before jumping at Venom and punching him. Venom growled and broke out, before throwing Spider-man stright toward the construction site. Spider-man swung and landed on his feet on the grounded. Suddenly the sand around him bulged and wrapped him in a cocoon of sand. Spider-man struggled for air, but managed to brake out. Sandman roared with anger. Suddenly, his face filled with pain and terror, and he dropped to the ground. He started to convulise, before melting into nothing but a pile of sand. Venom stood their, sand around his mouth.
"Yummy." He said.
He clawed Spider-man's face, and ripped half of the mask off. Spider-man clutched his cheek, but then he felt pressure on his throat. Venom had tied a noose of his webbing around his neck. He kicked Spider-man to the ground, and carried him to the rooftop where MJ was.
"Now, MJ, witness the death of Spider-man!"
To be continued....
------
Sorry it was so short but I've gotta go to bed now :csad:

WOW THESE IDEAS ARE GOOD!

Heres mine:

Harry vs Venom(Construction site)

Harry flies at full speed at Venom Venom gets knocked back into a wall.

Venom
Harry!?

Harry comes out of nowhere and smashes him again Venom turns around and webs up Harrys face and swings him around hitting bars and snapping them in half.Venom releases.Harry lands on a pipe.Harry chucks a bomb at Venom.Venom grabs the bomb growling Venom throws the bomb at the pipe and harry gets bombbarded by the pipe water.

Harry
Help!(Gargle)Help!

Venom jups on his chest puncturing his back to the water.

Venom
Here that snapping?!

Harry nods his head.

Venom
Thats your spine!!!!!!!!

Harry screams his last yell and collaps dead.
:csad: :wow:

WOW THESE IDEAS ARE GOOD!

Heres mine:

Harry vs Venom(Construction site)

Harry flies at full speed at Venom Venom gets knocked back into a wall.

Venom
Harry!?

Harry comes out of nowhere and smashes him again Venom turns around and webs up Harrys face and swings him around hitting bars and snapping them in half.Venom releases.Harry lands on a pipe.Harry chucks a bomb at Venom.Venom grabs the bomb growling Venom throws the bomb at the pipe and harry gets bombbarded by the pipe water.

Harry
Help!(Gargle)Help!

Venom jups on his chest puncturing his back to the water.

Venom
Here that snapping?!

Harry nods his head.

Venom
Thats your spine!!!!!!!!

Harry screams his last yell and collaps dead.
:csad: :wow:

I don't like that idea very much.

Battle Royale Pt. 1

We start out with Peter and Gwen Stacy at a night/dance club. And it just so happens that MJ is there working as a singer. She watches as Gwen and Peter are having a great time dancing and smiling at each other. Everything is good until Gwen notices MJ looking at them. She develops an angry look at Peter and she breaks away from him. "I see why you brought me here, Parker! You brought me here to make Little Miss Red-Riding Hood jealous!" Gwen says angrily. "No, I didn't, I love you!" says Peter emotionally. "Tell it to someone who gives a damn!" She hands Peter uncle Ben's wedding ring. Tears well up in Pete's eyes. Gwen storms out. Then Peter doesn't care all of a sudden. He walks over to the bar. MJ and her father Phil from the first film walk up to him. "So how was Gwen?" she asks. "Stay out of it!" Says Peter. "Dont talk to my daughter like that ya li'l son of a *****!" yells Phil angrily. Peter aggresively reacts by punching Phil and he falls to the floor cold. MJ is shocked and attempts to slap Peter but he grabs her and pushes her down. He throws down the ring Gwen handed to him. She looks up at him. "Whats happening to you?!" she asks. She wells up with tears. She quickly runs out. On the street she calls for a nearby cab, hoping to go to Harry for comfort. As she gets in she sees that the driver is Eddie Brock. "Hey MJ!" Eddie says in a pleased tone. "Eddie, since when are you a cabbie?!" she asks in a humor-filled tone. "A hobby we like to do" he said evily. MJ stares at him mysteriously. "We?!" Then suddenly the symbiote covers Eddie's body and he transforms into Venom. He has raised webbing on his body but looks more like veins. Also the veins form a white spider on his chest and he has big white eyes and sharp fang-like teeth. Also he is slightly larger than Spider-Man. MJ screams as Venom jumps through the top of the cab leaving a hole in it. He hurls the cab in the air and and shoots black webbing to suspend the cab high in the air.

To be continued.....

***Warning!*** The following part of the story contains adult content!

The Construction site battle-part 3
MJ started to cry as Peter tugged the black webbing round his neck. He raised his hand up in a desparate attempt to pity Venom into letting him go. Venom roared with laughter as Spider-man continued to struggle. He hooked a new line of web around the back of the noose and, holdng onto the end of it, threw Spider-man off of the bulding top.
"Please....Eddie, stop!" MJ sobbed.
"Hahahahahahaha! I'll stop when Parker's body is a limp, lifeless shell!" Venom laughed at MJ's cries for him to stop.

Meanwhile, Spider-man was tugging the web loads. He pulled so hard that the he managed to break the web round his neck. He breathed in a deep gulp of air as he swung up onto the top of the scaffolding. He heard MJ calling him but he couldn't hear what she was saying. Eventually he managed to make out the words: "Look.....Venom......Watch out!"
He turned round just to be batted off the scaffolding by a clawed hand. He swung round and landed on the next floor down of the scaffolding, followed by Venom.
"You should have let me killed you when you had the chance, now it's time to kill one of your girlfriends!"
"What do you mean?" Spider-man pondered.
Venom pulled out Gwen Stacy from behind a girder.
"Gwen!"
"Peter? Is tha-ack!" Gwen dropped to the ground, her back bloody and gashed.
Venom stood there, a grin spread across his face. His claws lined with blood.
"Monster!" Spider-man leapt at Venom, pushing him to the ground. He punched him flat in the jaw, and pulled him up. He held Venom over the edge of the floor of scaffolding. The symbiote receeded from him, revealing Eddie Brock underneath. Spider-man relealised what he was doing, and brought him back in.
"I'll let you live." Spider-man said.
"No," The Symbiote covered Brock again, "I'd rather die than be defeated by YOU!"
Venom let himself fall back, and Spider-man couldn't stop him.
"BROOOOCK!" Spider-man shouted as he plumeted to the ground.
He fell in a deep pit, and as soon as his body connected with the ground, the Symbiote slivered off. Spider-man looked down. He may have killed Harry, he may of killed Gwen, but he didn't deserve what had happened. What the symbiote had made him do. Edward Brock Jr., rival, enemy, human. Spider-man swung over to MJ, and they swung down to Harry's body, where they wept for their lost friend.

Venom vs Spiderman

Venom throws Harrys dead body at spiderman .

Venom
Isnt it a beutiful sight looking at a dead body rotting!

Venom leaps towards spiderman.Spiderman punches him in the face and tries to snap his jaw.Venom grabs Spidermans face and chucks him into dozens of poles.Venom thinks he is dead.

Venom
Flint! Let us finish his little girlfriend Mary Jane Watson!!!

Spiderman jumps out of nowhere he lands on Venoms back he has Venoms mouth tied up in his web trying again to snap his jaws

Venom
Youll never kill me!!!!

Spiderman
Is that so!?

Spiderman successfully snaps his jaws in half killing Brock but not the symbiote.The symbiote slithers to New York and into a prison and into a jail cell,Cletus Kassidy's Jail Cell.........

Spider-man vs. Sandman [Coney Island]

“You want some sprinkles with that?”

“Yeah,” Peter nodded “Just a little”

“How ‘bout you miss?” The vendor asked.

“Same” Mary Jane replied, she smiled. The vendor handed them both their ice cream cones. Peter gave him a five.

“27 more cents” The Gregory & Paul’s vendor demanded with a strong Brooklyn accent.

”Umm…27 cents” Peter murmured, he felt in his pockets. “Uh…hold on”
He only had three pennies.

“Peter, I got it.” MJ guaranteed him. She gave the vendor the money. She looked at him and smiled, the sea breeze blowing back her red hair.

They resumed their walk on the Coney Island boardwalk. Mary Jane gazed at the vast blue ocean but Peter couldn’t keep his gaze off her.

“You look beautiful today.” Peter remarked.

“Thank-you Pete,” She replied “This is nice”

”What?”

“This, everything. Its just that sometimes I feel that you’re trying to push me away.” She admitted.

“Push you away? Why would I want to push you away, I love you!” He snapped back.

“Its okay, you have a responsibility and I tend to be selfish, which is why I cherish every second we spend together.”

Peter smiled, he was reminded of the first time he saw her, it was love at first sight.
“You know what, how about we go to dinner tonight?” He suggested.

“I thought you were out of cash.”

“Hey, I’m Spider-man’s photographer..don’t forget.” He wittily responded.

She giggled. “Hows the Bugle these days?” She wondered.

Peter sighed. “Harsh. Jonah’s been on my ass like crazy,” He looked at her “Its like he’s been trying to get revenge on me cause of his son. And not to mention that jerk Eddie Brock”

“Peter, you can’t let them get to you.” She said.

“I know, I don’t.” He said shaking his head. They both walked to edge of the boardwalk, leaning against the railing. “Its just that sometimes everything can be so screwed up, you know?”

She nodded in agreement. “Theres something else on your mind,” She knew him well enough. J. Jonah was a big jerk but it never really Peter too much. “What is it?”

Peter looked out at the beach, it took a while before he answered. “Its Uncle Ben.”

“What about him?”

“The cops are saying there probably was somebody else involved with his murder.”

“Peter,” She whispered, she didn’t know what she could do to help.

“Part of me wants to forgive him, who ever it was, Part of me wants to believe that its all a misunderstanding…and part of me wants revenge”

“You can’t, It would destroy everything your Uncle ever stood up for” She replied.

“I know…but this man killed my Uncle”

“No matter how hard it is, you have to learn to forgive him.”

“I-I just can’t. I don’t even know who he is, Aunt May and I are going to NYPD tommarow. Hopefully they’ll provide a composite sketch…or something.”

MJ licked her ice cream. “Peter,” she whispered “I don’t want you thinking about revenge”.
He didn’t answer.

Peter felt a sharp jolt in his head, it was a feeling he wasn’t too unfamiliar with. He looked around frantically, Why here, why now? He wondered to himself.

“Peter, whats wrong?” Mary Jane asked concerned.

“Its my sense” He replied “Its going crazy”

An instant feeling of insecurity took over her, both physically and emotionally.
“Where?” She asked.

“I don’t know”

Below at the beach the sand began to rumble. Civilian murmured at the unusual mere seismic activity. The ground shaking became more and more intense each passing second. Laughter turned into screams as small objects were sucked into the ground with an unusual power. The wooden pillars supporting a portion of the boardwalk above, began breaking. The crowd on the beach scattered, with blood-curdling screams.

“Peter! Over there” Mary Jane hollered. She looked back, he was gone. “Peter?”

Slowly a grotesque image began to emerge from the sand, a body made of sand. It gasped for air, while it managed to get its torso out of the beach’s sand. Its head was partially deflated, its entire body grotesquely deformed.

Mary Jane began to run away, she stopped dead in her tracks. She gazed at a gracefully moving object in the sky, a red and blue clad figure.

Spider-man gracefully swung, high above terrified civilians. He tightly tugged on his web, hurling toward the red larger-than-life monument, The Brooklyn Eiffel Tower. He successfully nailed an abnormal midair summersault before landing with a big thump.

8956847_d61f9f5d8a_m.jpg

The Brooklyn Eiffel Tower at Coney Island

Spider-man landed in an inhuman pose at the top of the tower. He looked down at the beach.

“Oh great” He muttered under his mask. He could hear police sirens from far away. He jumped into the cloudless empty blue abyss, towards the beach.

To be continued

Thanks, I might write another scene. Something like Peter vs Eddie in the bugle.

heres my rewrite of the mansion fight.

symbiote peter vs. harry in mansion.

harry is sitting down drinking. he hears a noise and gets up. it's thundering out and harry walks onto his balcony and looks up ad sees nothing. harry walks back in but peter sneeks up behind him and grabs him and throws him 20 feet across the mansion. harry grabs his dagger knife and goes to hit peter but peter dodges it and smacks it out of his hand. harry backs up and sees his father in the mirror saying, "you have got to do it harry...you have got to kill peter". peter looks at harry strangley then peter gets and angry look on his face and kicks harry right in the chest through the mirror into the goblin room. harry grabs his sword and goes to hit peter but peter dodges the hits and the sword is scratching the walls creating massive sparks everywhere. harry looking at peter confused says, "what are you doiing peter?", peter says, "you really messed up this time harry!". peter goes to punch harry but harry quickly dodges the first punch but not the second. peter punches harry, harry goes to punch peter but peter dodges and peter keeps striking harry with hard blows. harry starts staggering but then sees the old golin costumes spear and tries stabbing peter with it but peter quickly does a front filp over harry webbing the spear and kicking harry into the glass shelf with pumpkin bombs. harry says, "i thought you were my friend peter....i thoght you wanted me to be your friend again". peter says, "no harry....it was me who thought we were friends until you aqttacked me". harry quickly throws a pumpkin bomb that explods into a razor bat but peter duxks it and the razor bat hardly missed peter. harry quickly throws a pumpkin bomb at peter but peter webs it and throws it back at harry exploding in harrys face knocking him unconcious. the camera zooms to the black costume that is behind peters shirt as peter walks away. theres a cloud of smoke in the room and peter leaving harry helpless.
great job spidermanhero 12, I'm happy that I could take a little more time and enjoy your fight sequence:yay:
Keep up the good word!

so what's the consensus?

I think there are 5 fight sequences in SM3.

1.) Peter vs. Green Goblin (sky)
2.) Spider-Man vs. Sandman (streets)
3.) Symbiote Peter vs. Harry (mansion)
4.) Symbiote Spider-Man vs. Sandman (subway)
5.) Battle Royale - Spider-Man & Green Goblin vs. Venom & Sandman (construction site)

so what's the consensus?

5.) Battle Royale - Spider-Man & Green Goblin vs. Venom & Sandman (construction site)
I agree with the fight sequences but what do you mean by: so what's the consensus?

I agree with the fight sequences but what do you mean by: so what's the consensus?
it means general agreement, opinion of the majority.

anyways, I'm grateful for the spider-man franchise, we're getting 5 scenes and the poor superman fans got 0 fight scenes in their movie.

and you know what's also great? it seems to me like all these fight scenes flow, and it's not just one pointless brawl after another.

so what's the consensus?

Yeah, those are pretty much all of the confirmed one's, although the script summary mentions one final confrontation between Peter and the Symbiote at the bell tower.

so what's the consensus?

Mmmmmmm nearly double the fight sequences of the previous movies :up:

so what's the consensus?

yup, those are the fights in spidey3 and very cool fights i might add.

I'm working on two fight scenes-The Sewer battle (Spidey vs Sandman), and the Bugle battle (Peter vs Brock)-right now! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"