Just got a new girlfriend...

You can smell the potential for 'statutory impropriety' a mile away on this one...

But but but.... he 'loves' her. They can just look at each other blah blah blah.

And I bet if that charge does happen.... the drug test will damn him more. :whatever:

But but but.... he 'loves' her. They can just look at each other blah blah blah.

And I bet if that charge does happen.... the drug test will damn him more. :whatever:

meh, prior bad acts are inadmissible in court...though if he's high when they knock the boots, that could be damming.

I became friends with her friends over the week, we get along great there awesome, anyways they told me, shes not a fan of smokers, and i figure hey i got a girlfriend who seems to care about me and what the effects of smoking does to me, so i stopped for her.

plus its too costly i wanna spend the money on her, I've got nothing else to spend it on.

but now im gonna be craving cigarettes all the time =[

hahaha, you're already *****-whupped :D

honestly though, quitting smoking cigs was a great decision :up: :up: I recently quit myself, but you shouldn't quit just to spend your money on her . . . :confused:

you may be craving cigs a lot now, but stick with it, it'll get easier over time; try to find other things to substitute that habit; try to stay busy; chew gum, eat candy, work out, whatever it takes . . . smoke weed, whatever . . .

You can smell the potential for 'statutory impropriety' a mile away on this one...

11460916005851.gif

Nearly all of them before the age of 22 are either Training Wheels or a Huffy. Just wait until you try a Bianchi, Ice-man.

He's 17, this girl isn't training wheels, he's already asked 3 other girls out, in other words, this is his 4th girlfriend.

So when some girl let me stick my wang in her hoo-hah this weekend...now were boyfriend and girlfriend??? :huh:

Damn.

Nearly all of them before the age of 22 are either Training Wheels or a Huffy. Just wait until you try a Bianchi, Ice-man.

If you're lucky, you'll get good enough to ride a Ducati like me. :)

jag

So when some girl let me stick my wang in her hoo-hah this weekend...now were boyfriend and girlfriend??? :huh:

Damn.

You're married at that point. Here's the new rules according to Ice-man, from what I can gather;

Ask a girl out and she says yes = Boyfriend and girlfriend
Kiss/Makeout = Very serious relationship
Oral sex = engaged
Actual sex = married

Erz
Cycle2.JPG

Cause it doesn't exist outside the digital world. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"