Justice League Justice League Box Office Prediction - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
BvS' initial numbers proved the big audiences were ready to come, and that was already coming off a highly divisive film. Had these moves gotten good receptions and acclaim, the trajectory of MOS>BvS>JL would've been hugely successful for WB and done in half the time Marvel took. The missteps weren't the plan, but the execution.

Agreed. The hype for BvS was huuuuuggggeee before the embargo lifted. BvS had the making of becoming a $1 billion film for WB. I would bet my mortgage that had BvS gone the route of 'World's Finest', it would've made $1 billion easy. literally under any other circumstance/director that movie makes a billion, yet somehow Snyder managed to reach the worst case scenario for BvS, and ruin the DCEU... I feel bad for his personal life, with his loss this year, but man... I'm so frustrated with how he has handled the DCEU... he has basically set it back 5-7 years. What a clown.

Gonna have to wait for reviews to get a better feel. So far the movie's getting a "it's fine, typical big superhero blockbuster", but not the "you need to go out and see this" type of reaction.

That's the vibe I got with the social media reactions

I see the word fun constantly but very few comparisons to other superhero movies.

People knock rankings but they can be incredible useful figuring out how the critics opinion compares to your own and where the film might fall on your own ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"