Justice League Fan Art and Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of incredible work here, is any of you a professional or do you just work on photo edition on your free times?

I think the vast majority of fan artist on here and throughout the Hype are hobbyists. I know there are a couple of people who do some professional work.

By Alexander Sornoso on deviantart :

justiceleagueactionpost.jpg

http://aconjurmosthypnotic.deviantart.com/

I'm fairly new at manipping, but I figure here is as good a place as any to post my idea of a Superman suit. I basically tried to improve on the New 52 design, incorporating the MOS version of the shield, and some other modifications to give it a sense of "Kryptonian regality". Bear in mind, I did this on my iPad on a photoshop wannabe app. Spoilers for size.

imageioh.jpg

I don't think I can take a user named Kevin Smith to heart about anything comic book related. :o

These Justice League logos are inspired by the “Man of Steel” movie. The Superman (Man of Steel) logo is my best attempt at replicating the movie’s poster featuring the stylized logo. The Batman (Caped Crusader) logo has three separate bat images on different depth layers. I intentionally did not use the Dark Knight logo for this one. The Wonder Woman (Amazon Princess) logo is a combination of the classic design with the New 52 style. The Flash (Scarlet Speedster) logo includes glowing elements and speed lines. The Green Lantern (Emerald Guardian) logo also includes several glowing inner layers. The Hawkman (Winged Warrior) logo has yellow straps connecting the outer ring to represent his chest emblem. The Aquaman (King of Atlantis) logo has a liquid texture. The Martian Manhunter logo has red wrap rings surrounding a dead planet.

saTY8gWl.jpg

mC020sKl.jpg

csy5y8yl.jpg

1mNuH3yl.jpg

dkb0hBxl.jpg

K4cqJ52l.jpg

He8N0Acl.jpg

1U4BVKCl.jpg

pKH2EDWl.jpg

Last edited:
Those are really great, but for the Batman logo, you should get rid of the top layered bat, so there is only the two there (Also, I'd have Dark Knight). For Wonder Woman, go either or on the symbol- don't have both. As for Flash, could you perhaps, create one with more angular decal on it, rather than the organic flame-like ones already present?

I think having the similar logos would be smart if they plan to reboot Batman.

It makes it clear that it's more closely tied with MoS than TDK was to MoS

Justice League Avengers part 3

JusticeLeagueAvengers3_zpsff0f4d3a.jpg

So I finally got around to finishing this. Since all of these are suppose to be stills from The Avengers with Justice League characters I wanted to do an action shot.

So I have Flash, I used a shot of Oscar Pistorius (I started this before he was accused of murder, still a great picture) Captain America's helmet for the mask and Neil Patrick Harris for the face. I went with the new 52 design adding gold lines across his body, with out it the costume looked a bit to boring without it. I also added armor, which to me is more like flexible padding in select areas. The idea is that Flash should have some protection from slamming into objects at high speed. I picture them being slim and flexible.

For Cyborg I used War Machine as the base, I had a lot of trouble trying to make the armor look white/silver and I'm fairly happy how it turned out. I used Omari Hardwick for the face. He's probably a bit old for the part but I hate trying to cast things properly I'd rather just try to get the look right.

Martian Manhunter. I had though about sticking with the 52 line up, I like Aguaman and had an interesting idea for him, but Manhunter just bring much more unique abilities and personality to round out the team. I used Nite Owl for the Watchmen movie as a base, I saw another manip somewhere that used it and it looked great so I decided to see how I would do with nite owl. I also used ifriedrice's man of steel for the pose. The Martians face was taken from jackmal0ne's deviantart page. It's an amazing piece and while it's not exactly how I picture Manhunter, I just want his face to look more alien than a guy with a green face.

For the last one I have a group shot ready that I'm just going to put some finishing touch on and post it later in the week.

cool manip above ^^^
I think having the similar logos would be smart if they plan to reboot Batman.

It makes it clear that it's more closely tied with MoS than TDK was to MoS
I don't mind the Batman one but the WW one just looks off... I can't tell if it's suposed to be "WW" logo or not because the one on top of the one that would look great by itself looks to be warped. Sometimes less is more.

I'm fairly new at manipping, but I figure here is as good a place as any to post my idea of a Superman suit. I basically tried to improve on the New 52 design, incorporating the MOS version of the shield, and some other modifications to give it a sense of "Kryptonian regality". Bear in mind, I did this on my iPad on a photoshop wannabe app. Spoilers for size.

imageioh.jpg

this my friend, is very good.. i am open to supes having a couple of suits. Obviously he is wearing his father's suit, so therefor there must be more versions out there..

this my friend, is very good.. i am open to supes having a couple of suits. Obviously he is wearing his father's suit, so therefor there must be more versions out there..

I thank you :woot: writing is usually my preferred method of artistry, as it were, but all the same I appreciate the vote of confidence. I just tried to take the New 52 suit and reformat it, so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"